1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Going Raw to lose weight :-)

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by smilingalways, Jun 28, 2010.

1. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear SA
    Congratulations and very well done dear! awesome job of getting to 65kgs from 90. Will be there to support you to lose the last few! Yes Shiva is an inspiration to all here at IL.
    I had lost 25 lbs and now due to thyroid issues have gained 35 lbs and have tried a lot of diets and havent been able to lose any at all. I exercise regularly and watch what i eat and also do yoga and my scale is not budging. seen a dietitian and been to a personal trainer but havent seen any results so am fed up now and left all my dieting but still watch what i eat and since my stomach has shrunk cant overeat!
    good luck dear...

aparna

2. smilingalways

smilingalways New IL'ite

Thanks aparna. I need all the support I can get. Can understand where u r coming from. its hard to overeat when our stomachs get accustomed to lesser quantities of food. The side effect of over eating then remains the runs to the washroom. Thats why I have taken this route to see if I can lose the weight. Have tried everything but the weight seems to be stuck at that point. Lets see what happens. Even I am not sure if this will work. Have to get rid of the last stubborn pounds...

Will be posting weighins every week.
    Cheers

3. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Sanjana, your weight loss journey from 90-65 is awesome. I am eagerly waiting to see your posts & receipes for raw food as I have also hit a plateau in weight loss now.