1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

GM Diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by anupama, Feb 21, 2006.

1. ada11

ada11 New IL'ite

Hi,

i am not doing the gm diet ...form many of the reviews i read that u gain weight after u finish it and sine i lost 2 pounds last week with good diet and excercise i would like to continue with that .....and also itdepnds from person to person so those who are plannig to do it i wish u all the best to completet 7 days and keep us updated.....

2. Meedu

Meedu New IL'ite

Hi,

I am more like allergic to fruits...... So what i should do with the 1st and banana day? Ant other options?

3. pmrani

pmrani Senior IL'ite

Hi All

I could do it first day, then i have got severe headache.so i stopped it.Planning to do friuts every 3 or 4 days.

Thanks
    Rani

4. haritha1234

haritha1234 New IL'ite

i started GM diet from today.....having little headache....but i feel inspired after reading all the posts.

5. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

did you manage to complete your gmdiet haritha?

my hubby is doing it from today, lets see how it goes....days just started here so hope it goes well
    anyone else on gmdiet from today??

6. rashima4u

rashima4u Silver IL'ite

Hey girls

I am a bit confused as in 1st post its written that daal can be used instead of beef for vegetarian people
    and many girls here telling to have brown rice on day 5th and 6th

so what is correct?

thanks a lot for your replies and seems that no one is following gmdiet now?

7. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Hi rashima,

If you are looking for long term healthy weight loss, my honest opinion would be to follow a balanced diet. GM diet - even I have tried in the past. the first two days, it would seem as if weight is reduced, but it will bounce back later.

GM diet is good for detox of the body and not as a weight loss programme in itself.

8. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

I second Ptamil. I followed it 4yrs back did strictly first3 days, i developed headache..very exhausted...tired on 4th days.....that made me to fly all my diet in air and ate double the amount what i want for dinner.

Yes i reduced 1lbs,,,but regained it. I heard same from one of friend and her hubby..who reduced 3-4kgs..and regain it very quickly.

Rather than that i started balanced diet+gym workout 50mts daily(atleast 5days for sure), i lost 10kgs in 1yr after my delivery, maintaining same for 8months...

Still planning to reduce in same way...slow and steady wins the race:thumbsup

9. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi ladies.... even i tried this diet and ended up with hairfall...:bonk...so choose the right diet ladies... dont opt for shortcuts.....................

10. divyaaa

divyaaa Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,

i have started my gm diet today...anyone else to join.i will post my updates daily.by the way i am overweight now 81.9.lets see how much i will reduce after 1 week.