1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Stomach thats what i Need

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jayyu5, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Wow lakshmi,

nice to see your reply and great going. Just clarify me one thing pls again..i am bugging u . Is it enough if i do those exercises that you sent me as a link. Today i saw another post with lots of links and i got confused :rotfl

Jayyyu

2. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Crunches are enough.I have given the other secret of obtaining a flat tummy and hip in the other thread(weightloss fathers day).Today I have done

85 crunches
    Turnaround hips(35 each)
    Turn around hands(75 each)
    Turn around legs(50 each)
    Along with some simmple excercise.My would be told me yesterday to reduce only 3 more Kgs.Target is nearing...Wow

Anyways I will continue crunches after that...This makes me feel so goood

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  3. shivaranjani

shivaranjani New IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    I am also facing the same problem for the past so many years. Infact like one of you had written sometimes I would really feel like taking a knife and cutting the extra fat that is hanging out. I do yoga but not very regularly. Also I am Hypo-Thyroid which I came to know of after putting on lot of weight. So I have so many kilos to loose and also having this bulging tummy to concentrate. But I shall definitely try to do more crunches and Surya-namaskara as advised by Lakshmi. My husband has been transferred to Jalandhar and in a week's time we'll be shifting there. So once there I shall try to be more regular and let you all know if at all I reduce some of that tummy weight. Bye.
    Shivaranjini.

4. nazneen

nazneen New IL'ite

ok its my turn
    i hav 2 kids and now my child is 3 months
    even i was having the same prob, but my mother adviced me to eat 'kalloungi' every morning before having anything in the morning continuously 6 mnths and then u will see the change in urself

5. anujojo123

anujojo123 New IL'ite

hi,
    i am going to try out the tips and methods given by the members as i hav got my weight increased to 72 from 60. Hope it would work out well for me , I thank all my buddy IL's for their help and support in advance...
    Long live IL....

6. veena2176

veena2176 New IL'ite

Hi Jayanthy,

If you really want to reduce your belly fat, I can suggest you drink one apple cider vinegar with honey and water(one glass) three times a day before every meal (breakfast,lunch and dinner). Taste is little different but this trick works very well. I myself have reduced belly fat and 10kg weight in three months. Change is notable. Wish u good luck

Best Regards,
    Veena

7. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Lakshmi

Awesome link dear!! Thank youuuu sooo much for sharing this one!

8. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

:)Hi Friends

Sorry could not update for so long. I had been to my mom's place for a week. First thing i did not attend aerobics for a weak :bowdown...so i felt really bad as though i missed something big. Today i went and i am all active and happy :)

I have reduced one kg...60 now from 61kg. But i am planning to make it 59 soon....more than the weight i am bothered about my stomach. Lets see.

Lakshmi

I am going to sincerely practise the lower abs workout that you gave today at about 4.00pm (atleast 10 times each) will update once i do.

Veena

Can you tell me more about that drink that you told "apple cider vinegar with honey and water" ...sorry i do not understand cider..whats that.. is it like you are asking me to grate apples, then cider , then add vinegar. Kindly let me knoow the exact proportion.

I also see few other friends...who are getting the josh to do exercises....:cheers Keep it up and get going.

Its all in our mind.

START LIVING STOP EXISTING

jayyu

9. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hai Srividya,

Welcome dear....

Jayyu,

So happy to see you back

10. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

hi friends

me changed my aerobiking timings. going now from 10.00 to 11.00am. will come back and message more :thumbsup