1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Stomach thats what i Need

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jayyu5, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Modernwoman

"Its all in our mind" this is the mantra. If you read artciles in this very own website indusladies, everybody have given their own opinions, which is good and motivating. Initially i started this aerobics thinking i would get a flat stomach and thats what i need, but as i have started doing aerobics i realise that there is much more to it, what i mean is....the energy i get through out the day justby doing one hour of workout is reallynice. Now i have more energy to put to the thoughts that i need to have a flat stomach. I have made up my mind that i would reduce my hip size . So not only aerobics i try all possible to means to the extent i can do..like doing mudras, yoga and reiki, pulls ups with rope , etc etc. It takes time for me to decide before doing anything. Once i start i am like really onto it.

so now its your time to decide first from your mind..............that if you are all set to have your stomach flat. Then start all possible means be it small or big and try to note down everything.
    Just blooging about this on this website gives me so much of positive thoughts to do aerobics everyday. Cause when i see the replies , i feel,i am going to do something about it.

JAyyu

2. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Crunche will do a lot of help to reduce tummy

Regrads,

Lakshmi

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi buddies,

Jayyu: Stick to your aerobics routine. By seeing others doing it,you will surely get inspired. What you wrote in the previous post is very true.We have to train our minds to follow a routine till we reach there.

Modernwoman: Do not have such negative feeling about your own self. First love yourself for what you are. Do not think of cutting the flab try to reduce it.It is not humanly impossible.

For everyone trying to lose weight, i want you to hang in there till you reach the target. I have seen many people saying they lack the will power to lose weight. This might be true,but try to put it this way. Lack of will power is due to overweight. If you want your will power back, then lose weight. Do not rush.

Those who cannot exercise daily for hours together do not worry. Do howmuch ever you can. Something is better than nothing.If you do not exercise but keep on eating, at any point you cannot lose weight. You have to make a start....sooner or later.

For those who worry about losing fat on some part of the body like double chin, face,tummy etc. Please do nut rush to lose weight. We have all the above extra features because of overweight. Please check your ideal BMI and ideal weight before starting weight loss. For eg, a person in 150 lbs currently but ideal weight is 130 lbs...so as you are nearing 140 lbs itself,you could see many positive changes. It cannot be from one particular spot. Now that i have reached my ideal weight, i lost my double chin, my facial fat, tummy has reduced significantly, arm circumference has reduces. Trust me, hang in there.If you do not want to trust me, then trust the tape. Measure your body and write it down and measure back after you lose atleast 5lbs. First aim at losing 10% of your body weight.

Unless women who have health issues, i want all the women (esp post-preg moms) to gear up and come forward to lose weight. It is not a war that you need to worry so much.Strengthen your mind so much that, by hook or crook, you are going to be there.

For those who cannot follow diets during weekends due to parties,gatherings etc. Promise yourself that for every 1 party you attend, you will have to diet 2 weekends more. Be loyal to yourself. Remember the more you cheat the more you fall back and you have to start from ground zero.

Tune your mind that the guilt of eating during parties will be heavier than the pounds you put on due to such occasions. No one can feed you unless you want to.

Everyone of us need some motivation but no one can help you unless you take that big step of saying NO.

So, ladies, say NO to food (just for a while) and YES to health.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  4. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi

What sort of crunches are talking about> Can you please explain more. Thanks
    jayyu

5. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi All

Just an update from my side. In spite of drizzling rain i somehow made it to my aerobics today. Weather was so pleasant, i enjoyed my cycling(by the way i go to my aerobics in cycle). First time ever, inspite of the nice climate i was sweating like hell while returning from class :rotfl

Tomorrow, my trainer told that she would be give me diet chart aswell. Eaget to see that.

Bye for now
    Jayyu

6. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi Jayyu,

Its ab crunches only.

Lie down on bed,lift ur legs(both) up without bending kness then put the legs down without touching the floor.Start this with a count of 10-15 and increaese.You will understand the difference in 2 weeks.

Also one more excercise is there lie down lift one of ur leg and draw circles in air with ur toe.This excercise will also help to reduce tummy.Start with a count of 25 per leg and increase.

All these worked for me.Share your opinion about this.

Love,

Lakshmi

7. rdheiva

rdheiva Senior IL'ite

Hi frds....

I ve had a cesarean section on aug 15, 2009 and am breastfeeding my son til now and i thought of continuing breastfeeding until he is 1-1/2 years of age. I did wear belt from the second month until fourth month after my delivery, after that i dint do and also i ve no time to do exercises and all and i don know hw to diet myself as i am breastfeeding, my MIL won allow me to eat less, am doing the household works like washing my and my children's clothes, sweeping two floors in our house, and mopping, so my weight is somewhat okay, am about 72 kg, height is 159 cm, pls help me in reducing my weight and tummy. Also am trying to spare time for doing exercises hereafter.

pls guide me frds...

8. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi

Thanks for your exercise tips. Will start them from today. My instructor gave me diet sheet today. Planning to follow that from tomorrow.

Today when i was about to start for 7.00am class, my daughter woke up and cried. So i went an hour late for the next session. Nowadaya i am liking a lot to do aerobiking. Cant afford to miss it. It keeps me energised through out the day.

I dont know if you are all believe this, but i liked this article and i also practise it

Fire Mudra

Also called as Agni Mudra or Surya Mudra.
    Place the ring finger in the base of the thumb, strengthens eyes.
    [​IMG]

It reduces weight too. Whenever somebody comes to me, the first request would be, whether there is any remedy to reduce their weight. People who are over weight or look obese, their fat level is high and it is not burnt properly. If the fire element is activated, the weight can be brought down. Though, don’t see the weighing machine after doing the Mudra for 1 hr. Do it daily and check it after 20-30 days.
    If you want to break away from somebody or not to talk to someone, when you want to assert yourself, and not able to say no to anybody then do this Mudra. You will automatically be able to say no, whenever you want to. You will not behave like a door mat.
    This Mudra is good for anaemia – where there is less of iron.
    When there is physical exhaustion do this Mudra.

jayyu

9. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi rdheiva,

There are two options to reduce weight excercise and diet.The problem is u had a ceasarian so you cant do hard excercise also you are breast feeding so cant go for diet also. I am not married(going to get married soon),so I cant give practical tips on this.But from reading so many books I got the knowledge that breast feeding will not increase your weight.But in your case I dont know what is the issue...

Why dont you try some body fitness massage oils?

Love,
    Lakshmi

10. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi Jayyu,

Thanks for the mudra :)

Love,

Lakshmi