1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Flat Stomach thats what i Need

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by jayyu5, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

2. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Check this out too

Tummy trimming exercises
    The plank
    This is a classic belly exercise which can be really hard for beginners. You do it in the following way: place yourself in a sort of push-up like position but instead of placing your palms on the floor, support yourself with your forearms.
    Make sure your back is straight and keep your head at a natural angle while looking downward at the floor. Hold this position. Pretty soon you will feel your abs tightening like crazy and you will not be able to hold yourself still.
    Hanging leg raise
    A difficult lower tummy exercise is the hanging leg raise. You need a pull up bar to do this exercise: you hang from the bar with both hands totally straight. Make sure you’re hanging still in the air and bend your knees. Then, pull your knees toward your chest without using your arms or hips. Make sure the entire movement comes from your stomach.
    You can also do this exercise with straight legs. It can prove even more difficult this way.
    Reverse crunch
    Lie on the floor as you would for a regular crunch with your legs bent. Instead of lifting your upper body toward your knees, you do the opposite movement: bring your knees toward your chest until your buttocks lift off the floor a bit. Return to the starting position but don’t lower your legs to the floor until the end of the set.
    Incline crunch
    You will need an ab workout bench for this exercise. You place the bench at an angle and climb on it, placing your legs on the special pads to stop you from sliding down. Then, you do a regular crunch, raising your upper body toward your knees, although you should only go as far as it takes to get your body to the place where the muscles are at maximum contraction.
    For more killer exercises, visit swiss ball ab exercises
    Do these 4 tummy trimming exercises and you will get a firmer, flatter stomach.

3. anaconda1997

anaconda1997 Senior IL'ite

i am from chennai. if any one wants to learn yoga individually (ladies only) , can contact me personally..

4. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi I would be interested. Can you give me more details of how to contact you.
    Jay

5. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi Jayyu,

Meeting after a long time.How are you?How is ur weightloss programme going on???So happy to see you again

6. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Yeah nice to see ur message. i did aerobics and lost 5 kgs. then got acidity and veicing together. Had to eat well. Now back to my usual weight of 60kg. More than the weight i am still worried about my stomach, which i want it to be flat :)