Finest Post Nominations - April 2022

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Rihana, Mar 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji Aunty,

So so sorry about my late response!
    Nomination by you means a lot. It just has been very busy :( I am finally winding down a little. Thank you so much aunty!

iyerviji likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Rihana,

My apologies for this late response!
    I do hope you are more in nature and with nature these days. While I am unbelievably buys, I am glad to be enjoying the beautiful spring around me though weather has been playing truant......a mind of her own, one day oh super warm and the next super cold!! But the blooms never fail to lighten the mood.

Rihana likes this.
  3. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Thanks @Viswamitra ji for the explanation. May be the serenity prayer and the above approach is there, even though not intentional. I dont have much life experience. but I observe people, their interactions and most of the time I noticed that their reactions are emotional( mostly women)and it take time for them to realise they were involved in unimportant wars and on things they cant control. It may take even a decade or more to realise it and to make peace with it. By the time they have wasted their previous time to enjoy or to tackle the problem in a different way. I have also learned it to ' let it go' or detached approach for anything I cant control and it helped me a lot. In some cases we have to take fast decisions. So its important to understand our priorities, value of ' time' and focus on our blessings too while improving the rest.

Thyagarajan, Rihana, Laks09 and 2 others like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Rihana

My last and final nomination is @DDream's response to @mahathibhaskar What Kind Of Cheating It Is.... There is a proverb in Tamil, "Whether the saree falls into a thorny bush or thorny bush caused the tear in the saree, the damage is always to the saree".

With respect to infidelity, I am of the opinion that, "I am what I do when no one is watching". Even a fantasy with another woman in the mind, in my view, is immoral. Responding to a woman (a schoolmate) in a text which is explicit and graphic in nature, is an immoral act, in my view. Frankly, OP's husband is regreting all of his actions only after he gets caught which gives me an impression had he not been caught, he would have continued his action forever. OP's friend has good grounds to be suspicious but as @DDream mentioned repair work to the marriage has to be done carefully taking the spouse into confidence and with direct talk about infidelity. Sometimes, abrupt talk ends such temptation while other times, it might result in continuing action as the wife already knows this. OP's friend is the best judge.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
    Thyagarajan, DDream, Rihana and 2 others like this.
  5. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Honestly speaking I am very very poor in math or for that matter everything that needs math be it bio, phy, chem. But somehow I managed commerce where there were no formulas. Formulas threten me. And as the joke goes, Mr./Mrs. Alzebra please don't ask me where your X is.

Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome

Laks09 likes this.
  7. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, @Laks09 and @Rihana. You are too kind and I love you both for it. ❤️❤️

Rihana, Viswamitra and Laks09 like this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2022
    Thyagarajan and Rihana like this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Rihana

I am not able to post Beautifullife's latest snippet for nomination
    Please help

Rihana likes this.
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji
    I have done the needful my dear Viji

Thyagarajan, Rihana and iyerviji like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.