1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Eating disorders, Pregnancy, Stress and the whole shebang.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by annabunny, Jun 26, 2014.

1. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Take care Anna. You will be going home tomorrow. Make sure you eat healthy stuff ( no fat ofcourse). So that you gain some strength and also clear the infection before surgery. Since you are very young, you will bounce back quickly. Take care of yourself. Sending you hugs.

2. annabunny

annabunny Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies! Hope you are all doing well.
    I feel great today. Ate roti subzi after 2 weeks and felt like i was on cloud 9. I have lost a dress size. I used to wear UK18 but now my jeans and tops are hanging off me. It's been the first time in almost 3 years that I have lost weight that can be seen and measured.
    My diet has had a complete overhaul. I have stopped eating all sorts of dairy, junk, pastas or anything cooked in oil. And I am so scared of ending up in the hospital again that I am not even tempting my luck with a bite or food thy DH or DS are eating.
    My operation is scheduled for the 12th of August. Not far :) now. I think this episode in the hospital was a blessing in disguise. Thankyou God !!

2 people like this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Relax and eat healthy.

4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Anna,
    Shanvy is the guru on oil free cooking. Check out her blog and posts on the Indian meals sans rice thread. She has a lot of fat free/oil free cooking tips.
    Take care and relax. You'll be fine. The surgery will go well. Our wishes for a pain free and quick recovery!

L

5. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Anna dear,

how are you doing? The surgery is next week. Hope you are doing GREAT mentally and physically! Please write back.

2 people like this.