1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Detoxifying Cold-Brewed Citrus Green Tea for weight loss and more!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vanna, Oct 18, 2013.

1. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Hey friends!

I`ve discovered a very refreshing and Detoxifying, fat burning cool brew citrus green tea.
    Cold-brewing tea is my new obsession. I was surprised to learn that you don’t need hot water to brew green tea, you just need time.

As the say goes that have at least 4-5 cups of green tea throughout day will benefit whole body. But where we do we have time to boil every time. This method is best to prepare and have it whole day! (1-1.5 Liter) can be consumed easily.

How to prepare cool citrus green tea:

1. Take glass /jar or bottle( I used 500ml water bottle to carry it to my office)
    2. Add 1 teaspoon of tea to a cup of water/ or best is to use green tea bag (I used tetley green tea here).
    3. Add sliced lemon,
    4. Few holy basil leaves (Tulsi leaves 6-7) and
    5. Few Pudina/mint leaves 6-7.
    6. Add pinch of sugar/honey (But I did not use any of the two cos I am working on weight loss)
    7. Refrigerate it or keep it out with normal water and wait a few hours. (I did it in the morning hour and carried my bottle to office)
    8. You’ll have fully brewed tea with all the gorgeous tea flavors and none of the tannins (the bitter compounds that make your tongue bitter when drinking green tea).
    9. Cold-brewed tea has way more antioxidants than hot tea.
    The exciting part is that you can simply refill this glass/jar/bottle with fresh water to make a new batch. The tea will re-brew several times and the citrus still has plenty of flavor left. I like to drink half bottle every time and again top off with more water.
    You can get about 2-3 refills before it becomes too weak/bitter and you’ll need to make a new batch.
    This refreshing drink is better than any carbonated drinks and while working if you go on sipping you would take benefits of water as well as green tea/ and lemon.
    Whether you like my "green tea in a bottle" method or not, find some way to drink at least two cups of green tea a day. Lose weight with green tea! It's a really simple way to burn more fat.

Try it, very simple and refreshing!!!:thumbsup

VaNNa

Attached Files:

4 people like this.

2. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vanna, Sounds good , shall give it a try, thanks for sharing:)

1 person likes this.
  3. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

thanks vani :) yes give a try..its wonderful!

4. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

nice one.. all the best to you to reach your desired weight....

5. vidyabaskar

vidyabaskar Silver IL'ite

Hi Vanna,
    Thank you for this recipe. I tried this cold green tea recipe, easy to make and its easy to drink (no bitterness). Nice and useful.

vidya

1 person likes this.
  6. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Thanks vidhya,

Yes it is lot more easy to consume cool green tea than the hot one!

Mixing lemon in it makes its taste wonderful!

as you know lemon has got sooo many health benefit. So we are doubly benefitted

now..:)...cheers!!

1 person likes this.