1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Desi dieter website has anyone tried that??

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by mehak199, Dec 12, 2011.

1. mehak199

mehak199 New IL'ite

hi friends
    i m thinking of joining the desi dieter website where they have diet plans for individual just want to ask u guys have any one tried taht website?
    plzzz reply i m waiting.......
    thanx in advance

2. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Healthy eating with exercise is the mantra for weight loss. This can be again different for every person...for some it might be rapid and for some it might be slow.

I suppose the diet plans mentioned in those website are not free of charge. Last time when i checked there were 3 kinds of cards or memberships...gold,silver etc. Again the diet plans mentioned there might not suit you or it might be difficult for you to follow.

From your ticker signature, i see that you have lost 4 lbs. You follow the same pattern and im sure you will be able to lose more weight. Last year i managed to lose 23lbs by healthy eating and joining a gym. If i can do it, im sure everyone can.

So personally I feel it is wise to invest in a gym and try new exercise classes (zumba,dance fusion etc) and not waste it on such websites.

1 person likes this.
  3. gopikaramya

gopikaramya New IL'ite

hi,
    am searching for guru kavasam in tamil starting with vaanavarkku arasanaana..
    if anyone knew it please upload..
    eagerly waiting for a reply..
    regards
    gopika

4. mehak199

mehak199 New IL'ite

thanx for ur reply all of u
    i will try to do it by myself

5. StyleGurl

StyleGurl New IL'ite

Hi Mehak,
    You need professional help to go on a successful weight loss journey. The website is really good-they have dietitians who will plan balanced diets based on your eating patterns and lifestyle. They are always there to guide you. I not only lost weight (8kgs) on their Gold Package but was able to maintain the weight loss thanks to the dietitians at Desidieter!
    So-go for it!!!
    All the best

6. LakshmiMohan

LakshmiMohan Gold IL'ite

Hi Mehak,

Better contact a dietecian who is near to you, they will decide the diet plan based on your body condition.

7. mehak199

mehak199 New IL'ite

Hi stylegrl. Thank you for ur response .how long it take to lose 8 kgs and how much u pay? And have u follow any exercise routine with it ?if u don't mind can u tell me one of ur daily routine like wat diet they give u ? Thanks:thumbsup

8. palak6

palak6 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been able to lose 10 Kgs in 6 months (post pregnancy weight) with DesiDieter's Platinum Package. I am impresses with their diet expert constant help through email and chat service. I am glad to take up their package as i could get in shape through a cost effective plan in the vicinity of my home. I didn't need to spend time and energy visiting a clinic.
    Regards,
    palak6

9. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Ladies just beware, that in this thread that all the people that promote desidieter only have made one post. Try eating healthy and exercising and ask your doctor for advice, watch that for 12 weeks if that doesn't work then its best to go to a dietician recommended by your doctor

10. aries21

aries21 New IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I myself am a dietician and I too agree with what pink.rubies has said. I think the people who have posted replies are from the desidieters. Dont blindly pay money for those kind of websites which is not worth a try. Instead, you can consult a dietician who stays near you and you can go for diet counseling wherein they prescribe personalized diet charts for you after collecting a detailed history of your diet and health records.

If you cannot find a dietician or find it expensive to consult a dietician, you can join a gym and follow a diet which has less fat, avoid more starchy and high calorie food, include more fibre and vegetables and most important is exercise. In weight loss 70% is diet and 30% is exercise. All you need is patience for weight loss. You'll definitely loose weight if you follow exercise and diet pattern religiously.
    Good luck!