1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

decorating your home simple and inexpensive

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by yams, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Meenamohan

Meenamohan Silver IL'ite

Yamini ... yenna aachu unakku .... padippa paadhila vittutiyaa??? interior designing yellam panni kalakura??? I checked the date after seeing this thread.
    All themes will work out if there are no children between age 1 - 10 .....
    so above 10 yrs irundhaa sariyaa irukumaa illa appo pazhagidum ......

Jokes Apart you have mentioned all the fine things that we can look into ... Good one dear and a very useful one too ....

2. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Yamini, thats really cool.
    The tips on interior decoration is very useful and informative.

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thans meenu!:bowdown

4. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks sudha dear!:cheers

5. matthusky

matthusky New IL'ite

hey yammi, you shared a nice tips I think you missed carpet flooring in your section. :) Carpets do enhances the rooms look and it gives a cozy look to your living room or to your bedroom, moreover it adds a pride to house owner. But before installing any carpets you need to be aware of what kind of installations that do you need.

Let me say if you are installing smooth edge carpets then you just to have simple room measurement according to carpet texture and its type and if you need a smooth edge installation then its laid through gripper made of timber and angled spikes. Moreover you have to look for the carpet which should be moisture resistant and easy to clean. So choose the best ways according to your needs and budget. Above all this all adds up to a life to live. <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMukesh%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

6. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

yamini dear
    cool da ! I really appreciate your effort . Ok now suggest me some wall hangings - you can send me the link i will select.
    kantha

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks for the share dear!
    thanks for the feedback too!
    :thumbsup

8. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

hi dear!
    i think these where some wonderful designs!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  9. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

some more!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  10. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your nice ideas Yamini!!!