1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Cloth hangers / stand suggestions

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by chandrakiran, Jun 8, 2015.

1. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

At times, a set of clothes we wear outside for a short time and might want to reuse it one more time. I do not want to put it back in the wardrobe with fresh clothes, but want it on a cloth stand for next use. I am looking for a compact stand to hang these clothes.
    Compact because in a rented flat, don't have too much free space around.
    One option is to hang the cloth hangers behind doors, but i dont like that as behind doors is usually the place for spiders and lizards :-(.
    what do others do..? please give suggestions.

2. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

I generally dedicate one almarah for the used one for the freshly ironed ones, so after hanging for few hours for drying i put them back in the dedicated place.

That solves my issue. its a flat only but putting in hangers will give adequete place

1 person likes this.
  3. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

But i do not have additional almirah that i can use separately for them and secondly i dont like to have the clothes closed. so looking for other options. any other suggestions from others? Does anyone use coat hangers like the one below? does that suite well?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015