1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot workout alot. Pls. help.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vidhi79, May 2, 2010.

1. vidhi79

vidhi79 New IL'ite

I am overweight and want to get into the shape. I had an hourglass figure b4. But after a miscarraige, a doctor messed up my health with lots of steriods and unnecessary medicines to add up the hospital bills.(this i came to know later after consulting other doctors.):rantI was not even in the postion to move out of hospital due to my condition.

Anyways, I could never get back my good health. Now the prblem is like - I have been doing the dieting, but it is not helping.
    With the workout, my bp rises and health issues spring up. I cannot even do the walking for long. My husband is dead against me doing any kind of exercises.

KIndly suggest me variations in dieting to help me rduce the weight. I do keep a good and healthy diet @ home. But I guess my metabolism itself has messed up. Any ideas on how to correct the slow metabolism?

Kindly help. Thank you.

2. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidhi,

Try getting in touch with a dietitian who can help you out. Consult a doctor if you can go for light walks.

As of now this is what I can suggest. When the health is at stake always consult an expert.

All the best.

regards

3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Dear Vidhi,

I am sorry about your health. Eat small but frequent meals. Drink plenty of water. This will surely have a great impact on your weight control. Never go too strict on your diet as you will end up gaining more weight upon binging.. they call this the Yo-Yo effect. Just go sensible and slow. I know it is easier said than done but that does not mean it can never be done.

Go with short term goals, Vidhi. Work your way up from there. If you think you can, you can.:thumbsup

4. SatiBalachander

SatiBalachander New IL'ite

Hi Vidhi79,
    Why not check out Raw food diet? Just google it you will get lots of help and link. let me know if you need help
    Regards
    Sati