1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

buying the best food processor in india

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by bhargavichow, Mar 6, 2010.

1. bhargavichow

bhargavichow New IL'ite

Hai all,
    I am new to this site.:wave
    I thought of buying a food processor. I was searching in google for the past 10 days :bangcomp: every one is telling about Imported brands like Cuisinart,Kirchen aid .... are best. But those are not available in India:idontgetit:. I need your valuable suggestions and experiences with the fp u have.Please help me to get a good brand which will Grinding,Mixing,Juicing mainly chopping vegetables. Please suggest me the quality product. In some reviews people are saying kenstar is very poor in qaulity, philips is worst, maharaja is very delicate .......then what is best, iam unable to decide :bonk and finally i thought to give this responsibility to Indus ladies guys. Please suggest me good Brand and Model number.

Thanks
    Bhragavi:thankyou2:

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry dear, I have no idea about any brands in India.

3. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite

Personally, I did check out a few Indian brands, before zeroing in on the Food Processor I finally bought, about a year back.

After comparing all the features, and quality etc., I decided to go in for RICO brand of Food Processor. The model no. is FP-504.

It has all the attachments that you will require, for chopping vegetables, mixing, grinding, blending..... even has seperate Juicer attachments, coconut scraper, Atta Kneader (For Chapatis & Rotis), and a lot more..... Works very well, and I even found the after-sales Service extremely good. :)

I would happily recommend this brand and this product to you, being a satisfied user, very much! :thumbsup

4. gkshyam

gkshyam Silver IL'ite