1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

arranging living room

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by aaggarwal113, Sep 1, 2012.

1. aaggarwal113

aaggarwal113 Junior IL'ite

I have day bed, sofa and plasma tv that i need to arrange in my living room.I am not able to arrange it .
    Just to give you all the picture of my living room, As we enter the main gate we can see window staight and two walls on your left and rt. To, the right and i have put day bed and to left, sofa. I stil need to put Tv. Obviously, TV wont look good infront of window..isnt it?
    I tried to put sofa by window but window was all covered with sofa and did n't looked good.
    Can you guys suggest somethg.
    I dont know to put pics to give you more idea.
    Thanks
    Appreciate your suggestions....

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

So a door from out side doesnot open to the living room is it? Anyways I think you should put the TV on one of the walls (rt or left) and put the sofa right across. Then the day bed could be put against the other wall and if you wish you can separte the two with a curtain. May be if you can do simple drawing and share it might give us a clearer picture.

3. SamidhaRS

SamidhaRS Silver IL'ite

You can arrange your furniture something like this. It would be more helpful if you post the picture of your living room. We can suggest more options to you then.
    Arrangement.JPG