1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody aware of apple cider vinger taken with water to lose weight

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by kads, May 19, 2007.

1. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

HI
    anybody who have used the acv to lose weight..as did read this in some website yesterday...
    After reading felt this concotion is used a lot by people here in US(BY AMERICANS)...BUT IT REALLY REALLY WORKED FOR THEM..any body with same experience pl let me know

2. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

hi kads,

i have never tried apple cider and water. but the honey and warm water experience is really incredible.it has done wonders. you may use even lemon juice with the above mix early in the morning but if you get a sore throat, then avoid lime. However, i can try apple cider with warm water.:goodidea: .

3. Sandracrasta

Sandracrasta New IL'ite

Hi

My friend used to drink. She lost a few kgs. She always used to tell after taking the apple cider, her energy level increased, and she had itching on her body which stopped. Her sugar level used be always low became normal.

4. jayhari

jayhari New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am not sure if you should take Apple Cider Vinegar alone. Since its strongly acidic it will burn your throat and food pipe very much. You should make sure you drink lots of water along with it. A year back I wanted to try it and I did but the burning sensation was too strong for me to continue to see any effect. My suggestion for weight loss is well balanced meal with small portions every 3 hrs with exercise is the permanent solution. I have tried various diets in the past and nothing worked but the above has made me loose around 10lbs in my weight loss goal.