1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

10 Minute Abs Exercise For 2 Week

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by deepthivinayak1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

I am planning to try this workout for at least 2 week . I am getting lazy day by day giving excuses for doing exercise. Due to this leave now,I am eating more and gaining weight. Though I follow intermittent fasting my belly size getting increased,so I doing this exercise from today for next two week.i will update daily here after done exercise.

2. deepthivinayak1

Day 1 (27/3) - done

3. shravs3

shravs3 Finest Post Winner

Hey I thought I’m the only one experiencing this. Blame the simple carbs. Update us if you feel there are any positive changes.

gknew likes this.
  4. deepthivinayak1

sure

QUOTE="shravs3, post: 4180503, member: 425422"]Hey I thought I’m the only one experiencing this. Blame the simple carbs. Update us if you feel there are any positive changes.[/QUOTE]

shravs3 and gknew like this.
  5. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Me too. I am looking like 5 months pregnant. So bloated and big belly. Since staying at home, had few video calls with friends. I feel bad to look at myself in a standing position during the call. I look so big than usual. Though I lost few kgs through IF, the belly looks big:(
    Have to reduce it. Joining you to do this exercise.

shravs3 likes this.
  6. shravs3

shravs3 Finest Post Winner

Same here especially on the sides :tired:

7. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    Day 2 : done

my leg started to pain from yesterday eve and my ab pained when doing exercise today but somehow did. I couldn’t do up and down plank instead did normal plank. I am hourglass shape. So after waist my belly look exactly like pregnant lady. My size exactly at belly button is 37” today. I hope it reduce.

8. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for sharing it. I will definitely add to my exercise routine.

deepthivinayak1 likes this.
  9. virtualkv2020

virtualkv2020 Platinum IL'ite

@deepthivinayak1 I just finished doing it after my shred exercise. Its a compilation of ab exercises found across several JM workout dvds. :) It’s good but one needs to do warm up and stretches before and after the workout to prevent injuries.

10. deepthivinayak1

Thanks will keep in mind. I didn’t do while doing this exercise.will do it future. Are you doing her shred challenge exercise? I heard good comments about that too in the video.

QUOTE="kveena, post: 4180694, member: 221385"]@deepthivinayak1 I just finished doing it after my shred exercise. Its a compilation of ab exercises found across several JM workout dvds. :) It’s good but one needs to do warm up and stretches before and after the workout to prevent injuries.[/QUOTE]