1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Some groovy ways of loosing weight and staying fit

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Swetam, May 10, 2007.

1. Swetam

Swetam New IL'ite

Hi,

Like any average mother I have obsessed myself with my children, my hope and my Weight. Surprisingly none of my efforts (including praying hard) is showing significant effect on the extra kilos I gained during my pregnancy.

Just when I thought of getting up early and sweating it out in a boring neighbourhood gym a frnd recommended some fitness videos....
    Nah.... I did not have to buy any. I went to food.sify.com/health and tried some salsa moves.... It was fun. :2thumbsup:

Thr was so much other cool stuff we can try to stay fit. Ladies, do try it out and send in other non conventional ways of loosing fat.

2. Vishana

Vishana New IL'ite

Hi Swetam,

Great post. My way of loosing weight never involved actually working out! I either swim or more recently, do Taebo a cple times per week. That's kick boxing, you can do it in your home. It is soooo much fun and you get a really good work out, u will instantly see results!

Try this, I promise it's excellent.

Vish:wave

3. ilagandhi

ilagandhi New IL'ite

Has anyone tried the new Bhangra exercise videos. I have heard a lot about them but have not seen any.

4. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi People,
    Can you guys give more specific information like the link to the salsa kind of excercise and the name of the kickboxing video.

Love:wave

1 person likes this.