1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Starting weight loss group who following Ramdev pranayam & yogasana

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by kirti251, Feb 16, 2009.

1. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

2. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hi!

Everytime I think of doing yoga, I am not able to stick to it. I am not able to get myself motivated & am not able to concentrate enough during the beginning itself.

Everyday I think, I'll wake up at 4:30 or 5 & so some .... but am unable to wake so early, as I end up sleeping late by 10-10:30, & wake at 5:30, for my Daughter's morning school rituals.

When I think about doing it in the noon, while my daughter's asleep, or in the evening. But everytime, I will be like "I just had this... or that..." so will wait for sometime, & will end up munching on something else. :bang & to do so in the presence of my daughter, there is no concentration & constant distraction!!!!

This drives me crazy!!!!

I know you mustn't do pranayam & asnas after having breakfast or lunch. But can you do it after having a cup of tea or glass of milk? Say after 15-20mins of having it?

3. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hi Ani,
    oh my God ..........i was feeling tht i am reading wht i want to write.........:hide:..........don't know right or wrong but i do kapalbhatti 10 mins after taking 1 cup(110-120 ml)coffee or tea......when i did Art Of Living course the teacher has said you can do this way.......

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Manisha,

Hehehe... Many of us sailing in the same boat!

A friend of mine had told me the same, that it's ok to have a cup of tea or milk & then doing it. But it always confuses me. You know usually you end up having a toast or biscuits... then also is it ok?

I had read that one must do yoga after performing cleansing actions of the day. Another point which hold me back :bonk

5. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Ani,
    :biglaugh:biglaugh

as such i don't take biscuits or toast but if then i think no problem for such big tummy n huge weight 2 biscuits is nothing n will start doing pranayam:crazy.......it is good to do on empty stomach but we don't have stamina after 1-2hrs running behind kids n DH till they go for school n officea
    and actually we go on finding some excuses.........there are millions of points holding us back n few points helping us to move forward.........so move on.........something is better than nothing......atleast you can do asans after light breakfast

6. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I will join your boat...but i dnt run after anyone...i wake up just in enough time to get to uni on time...its so hard to wake up at 5...i should really do pranayam...i hav a tummy and im turning 18, its so sad...ill try and wake up 2moro.

7. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Rightly said Manisha...

"....and actually we go on finding some excuses.........there are millions of points holding us back n few points helping us to move forward.........so move on.........something is better than nothing......"

I need to set my goals right!!!!!

8. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hey Listen....

Do you follow Ramdev Baba's Dos & Don'ts on what you eat?

9. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

hi,

i want to join this group. iam very much impressed by baba's video for obesity. its so good. results seem to be assured one. but only thing is we have to follow it REGULARLY without any FAIL. soon iam going to start this & will update the positive results.

10. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I would like to know about the lauki juice .....can i make the juice in the juicer directly instead of in mixer as i wont get tulsi leaves in US but pudina i can add.one thing to know is after making the juice in juicer i have to add water as i think the juice should be thin or i can drink it .....

thanks