1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need help urgently

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by lailakhan, Oct 10, 2008.

1. lailakhan

lailakhan New IL'ite

Hi all!! iam not new to this forum but posting a thread after a long time. I desperately want to reduce weight and and maintain my body shape. iam 28yrs old, having 3 children last baby is 2and half. Until my 2nd delivery i was very thin and weak but after some time i got some hormonal problem bcoz of which i had to eat hormon tablets results are i became fater and fater. my upper part of the body is ok but after my bust line iam fat till my thighs. 3years back i was 60kgs and now iam 73kgs i really need to loose that extra fat. plz help me. what should i do? will constant excercise and dieting help me?

2. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

hi dont worry

u can reduce ur weight many in this forum reduced thr weight by following

kitchuppa's diet plan.......i came across abt this in many threads

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/340332-post1243.html

y dont u follow this and also join in weight loss support group and u can

get some support and ways to reduce ur weight easily

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI...

Follow krishnamma's new diet plan sure you can reduce your weight. i followed the diet and succefully lost my weight in a very short span of weight.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...shape/27793-new-diet-chart-my-experience.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/k...-succesfully-lost-weight-thru-kitchuppas.html

visit both the links to know more about our diets... all the best

4. Chandramukhi

Chandramukhi Senior IL'ite

Hi Lailakhan,

My suggestions would be to join a gym and watch your eating habits. Try to eat healthy food so with little oil, don't eat fried food. It is no use to go on a diet, after that diet you will gain the weight you lost and even more when you start eating whatever your family memebers are eating.
    So cook healthy food for your family, you and your family can enjoy, eat small portions, 6 portions a day and join a gym. At the gym they will be able to tell you what you should do in order to loose weight on specific parts.
    Also when starting set a goal. Your weight is now 73 kg. Set your goal at 70 kg. When you have reached 70 kg. set a new goal, like 68 and so on.
    I am aware that it takes a lot of disipline and hard work but yu can do it if you want to.

Good Luck

5. mvm

mvm New IL'ite

hi
    my suggestion is whatever u do always drink warm water. Eat healty food.
    Take salad before meal,so that it reduce your desire of eating more chapaties n oily food in meal. but stick to warm water.
    as warm water melts fat frombody. I always take warm water 'n i am in good of my figure.
    i don't know anything about harmonal problems.if someone knows please guide me too.

Good luck

6. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

dear laila khan,

if you have a hormonalproblem please have it properly checkked by a doctor and alsoget on theriight mediicaton at the same time joiin a gym and exercise your body need to exerciseand your muscles to be strong so in order to reduce allthefat you have gain you need to loose it through exercising, dieting wil not help, your body needs to execercise, it islike oiling a car as it needs it, your body needs to be loved and taken care of.

make a plan of what you are eating everydayenter in adiary what you are for breakfast, lunch and diner and if you ate anything else it will keep you in track. join the gym do aerobics and drink at least 2 litres of hot water everyday.

do keep us informed on how much you have progressed

good luck:thumbsup
    love
    alpa:cheers

7. lailakhan

lailakhan New IL'ite

Hi all! Thanx alot friends i will start to impliment all ur tips and let u all know how much success i have gained and the credit goes to all of you.thanx again.:rotfl

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Your are welcome and all the best....