1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

need serious buddies to lose weight permanently- nearly 10 to 15 kgs.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by floralbliss, Mar 7, 2013.

1. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

yo, Vee, U r on a roll, here.. At this rate, u r surefire to achieve ur goal..

hehe, my bird is on a diet too.. No need to feed it, given few supplements for the week, once im sure u dont have the thots of stealing it, will ask it to fly back to my tickr.. wait, i'll change my tickr too.. lol.. nazar lagegi..

1 person likes this.
  2. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

yest's update:

diet ***

exercise: NIL :( parents left to bro's place after few days with me.. no mood for any workout..

3. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

i'm pure vegetarian . i dont consume eggs as well.. milk, dal and greens are my only protein source.. how much can one person have it? so i'm right now having whey protein powder mixed in water to make a protein shake.

how do you make protein bars?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  4. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

Past three days no exercise.. Morning of the tooth removal I wanted to walk on the treadmill, but started a headache after 6 mins and tried pushing myself, but finally gave up by 10th min.. Then yesterday was a miserable day.. And today I'm better, but hubby got me not to take my afternoon dose painkiller, so I'm somewhat miserable.. I just want this whole thing to be done and over with..

Diet is in tip top condition.. Well, couldn't eat.. Literally lived on milk and water and a some oats tht I had to blend up cos without blending it was annoying me.. And all this time I thought oats were such soft easy stuff! The only veggie I had was carrot juice.. Thanks to my mil for that! Otherwise I wouldn't have thought of it..

Today more or less in better shape.. Bread dipped in milk for breakfast.. Mid day: Banana soften by hand so less chewing.. Lunch: little rice with dal and greens.. All cooked till it was semi sold state.. And curd for extra softness.. I have no idea what to have for dinner though.. Im getting tired of eating baby foods..

3 people like this.
  5. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

Shree, curd is a good source of protein.. I usually have about 1/2 to 1 cup before workouts.. I guess you could have tht after workouts too..

Vee and crazy bird girl, continue with ur craziness.. It's making me laugh despite hugging a frozen milk packet to my jaw!

If any one has any ideas on what I can eat thts not hot or spicy and is cold and doesn't need much chewing, pls let me know!

3 people like this.
  6. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

hey folks..

this is AG!!! Will be using this ID henceforth.. :)

1 person likes this.
  7. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

have some ice cream... it'll ease your pain a bit... 1 scoop may be? that will not harm your diet as you are hardly eating anything...

for dinner why not make a good yummy mixed fruit milkshake it'll fill you enough. :)

8. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

I can't have a signature.... waitingsmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

cold soups, smoothies, maybe..

10. shree29

shree29 Silver IL'ite

i didn't know this... i'll try :2thumbsup:

Today's update:

diet:***