1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Which Agarvatti is better

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by geethasuresh87, Sep 27, 2013.

1. geethasuresh87

geethasuresh87 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am searching for good Sandal fragrance Agarvatti.
    The available local Agarvatti are not good. Fragrance is not good. Most of the time Agarvatti stops in middle or breaks.

Can any one suggest any Agarvatti better?

2. vathsala30

vathsala30 Platinum IL'ite

now a days lot of good agarbattis are available in the market. though they are little bit costly, it is worth paying . U can try suganth sringar agarbatti, Heritage agarbatti,and padmini dhoop stick,

3. geethasuresh87

geethasuresh87 New IL'ite

Hi Vathsala,

I was watching Add of Cycle brand LIA agarbattis. How is LIA agarbatti?

4. Aruna972

Aruna972 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Geetha, I've been using Lia branded Agarbathies as far as I can remember. I just love the sandal fragrance of this brand. It just soothes through your mind and soul. I guess them come in three other variants as well. Not sure though. Trust me, you will love this. In fact, I stopped using room fresheners after I started loving the fragrances of agarbathies.

5. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Nag champa........

6. vjan29

vjan29 Platinum IL'ite

We have been using Mangaldeep and Three-in-one-cycle brand. Both are very good. This month when I purchased Mangaldeep agarbathi we got one silver coin free :) but even though the quality of agabathi is good. In both brands I am satisfied with the thickness of the stick as well as fragrance. The Three-in-one Cycle brand comes with three flavor in one pack.

If you are really looking for sandal flavor then visit Mysore Kadikrafts, you will get quality sandal flavor. But sandal flavor agarbathi's are know for breaking in between, its very common because of sandal is dryness in nature.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014