1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Buds journey starts again

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Buds, Apr 19, 2013.

1. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

Eid Mubarak Buds.. )

and I wont be able to declare my weight today..my weighing machine ditched me.. :(..it showing few kgs extra..:(

1 person likes this.
  2. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

My wt today is 69.7

However my diet is not bad these days.. but I didn’t do much work outs.. I will kickstart in the next week.

Strday diet:
    coffee
    Oats
    Tea
    Little veg biriyani, channa salad, veg salad, 2 piece of chicken, I gulab jamoon( reason being office lunch in hotel)
    Coffee
    Chapathi, moong dhal
    Banana

Today diet:
    Coffee
    Oats, apple juice
    Tea
    Lunch- chapathis, mushroom masala, sprouts

3 people like this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I am at 69.00 no issues. my legs are still swollen and my knee to leg gives big dents when pressed..shows i am retaining too much fluid..so i thought i would put atleast 1 kg more..but that means i am on the right track..so will not worry much on this increase.

7 people like this.
  4. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Dearies ,

My weight today 70.7 Kgs . Middle of the week it showed 70.5 Kgs . Was hoping for a good number . Thats OK .

Today maid / cook did not turn up .

Skipped the morn workout , had to prepare bfast . Today cooking , cleaning , fold clothes , kid's scrap book , give her head bath , and pack for tmrw's trip .

We r going for a mini trip this weekend .

Meet you all on Monday .

8 people like this.
  5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

My scale shows same weight when i stand on it 50.8kg

4 people like this.
  6. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

Shanvy...take care of yourself

1 person likes this.
  7. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

STory Time :: The Mayonnaise Jar and Coffee

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar... and the coffee...

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, " I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things-your God, family, your children, your health, your friends, and your favorite passions-things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, and your car. The sand is everything else-the small stuff."

"If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal. Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented.

The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend."

:cheers

7 people like this.
  8. leesa

leesa New IL'ite

Hey count me in .... Current weight 119 lbs Iam not overweight but gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks ... Doctor checked and said hypothyroid ... Not on medication must reduce with healthy diet n exercise lifestyle changes... Need ur support all this extra 10 lbs accumulated in thighs tummy back looking like pregnant with lean body and tummy many times you people supported me in all accepst... Please help me now also my details Height 5 4 current weight 119 lbs aming for previous weight 110 lbs

1 person likes this.
  9. ssumi

ssumi Silver IL'ite

Hi leesa..please correct me if I am wrong..for 5.4 height..130 is the ideal weight... and u r 119 which I think perfectly fine..i think you might need to tone up rather than lsoing weight..

10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Your BMI is 20.4 ... Guess you dont have to work on weight

As per reducing waistline , Do take care of what u put in your month , less oil , junk and sweet and do start lower body reducing workout ,search on youtube for workouts

Search on net to find stuff that are bad for hypothyroid and try to eliminate them

Welcome and All the Best:cheers

4 people like this.