1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Buddies from 2012

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by PinkRubies, Jan 2, 2012.

1. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

First is your target weight
    then next two will be your current weight

2. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Hello everyone!!

yesterday was a bad day as far as diet and exercise was concerned...didn't exercise and food...well was invited for dinner somewhere so had to eat a lot more than I usually do at dinner...can't go to someone's house and just eat salad..especially when they have cooked for many things for you...

and this weekend isn't going to be great either...my husband's friend and his wife are coming to out city...so we will be travelling here & there with them...eating out all the time...anyway on saturday & sunday I eat out but I guess this time it will be all the more eating out :-( Will try not to over eat..let's see...

Will go my exercise today...don't think I will lose much next week..I will be happy if I'm able to maintain 52.3!

Take care everyone...:)
    Manali

3. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi manali,
    Have a happy weekend.enjoy outing and enjoy food.you can avoid eating,but you can avoid fatty food. Instead of ordering butter naan,u can order phulka.for gravy u can order some veg gravy. Along with that order some salad so that u n ur friends too can have salad.have small portion at right time,that is enough.enjoy outing n food.

1 person likes this.
  4. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

hi kirthi!

Thanks for the tips...yes I will try to order lighter stuff especially for dinner... anyway I eat out on weekends and I don't say no because if I don't eat my hubby will not eat too...haha...:rotfl he says if you don't eat I don't eat...it's that simple...and I really want him to eat because he is soooooooo skinny! he's around 5'11 and only 56 kgs!! :drowning So yeah like last weekend I ended up having waffle on saturday and pancakes on sunday! imagine! :bonk but I try to eat in small portions...that's all I can do...

you too have a great weekend! :)

5. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi frds,

Today I was talking to frd who is in Texas.generally everyday we used to speak for 1 hr after 4 pm.we used to discuss many thing including what lunch and breakfast.today she said she made egg kurma,so I suggest her to make egg kothu parota for dinner and I said the recipe to prepare it. She said what I am going to do...I said I planned to prepare onion tomato utthappam for my DH and son. I was explaining how I used to prepare different variety of utthappam .i have an habit of surfing net finding different variation of preparing normal food.i came across this page...it is tempting like anything......yummy utthappam.south Indians will understand my feeling....I like to have the one which comedian vadivelu used to say in movie ,how to prepare an utthappam......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

6. linaanup

linaanup Junior IL'ite

Its a gr8 news!! I am IN for sure!!! :thumbsup

7. kirthi82

kirthi82 Gold IL'ite

Hi frds,

Today's update :

6 am. Wake up
    7.15 am. Tea
    8.30 am. Oats
    10.30 am. Veg soup
    1 pm. 2 Chappathi with no oil and dal,brinjal curry
    5 pm. 5 croutons
    6.30 pm. 1 onion and tomato utthappam
    8.30 pm. 1 glass watermelon juice without sugar

Water : 2 ltr

No exercise as I hav leg pain and feel tired.

Whether anyone can gain 1.5 kg in one day with above diet.i gained it today.why it's so??????

On aug 2 nd ,my weight is 59.5 kg (mrg)and water % : 48.7% and body fat : 33.7%
    On aug 17 th,my weight is 61.5 kg (eve) and water % : 48.4% and. Body fat : 32.4%

8. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Alpa,

I thought so(you must be busy). Best wishes for your exams!!!

Stay in touch.

Regarding, pain today it is gone. Just after reading your message, I just got up & checked if it is still paining or not.. now there is no pain. I just had a doubt if it because of burning fat or something else. Am happy with the pain, if it is burning my fat ;)

Regarding my food diet, do you think it is too little? Am just wondering.. Because, my hubby always teases me telling am eating more ;) I know he is just teasing me.. But till now he said 1000+ times, that am becoming thin from his mouth.. That easily he wont tell.. I should pay him for him to speak about my wt loss :)))

So, he himself agreeing that am working out hard to reduce wt. Yes, I feel very light and thin now. But, Alpa dear am still not able to reach 135lbs(my ideal wt). It stays in 142 now a days. Good, am able to maintain wt when I did not do any gym.

Regarding food, I think am eating ok. Morning am having 1 bowl of oats. By 11am, I start eating fruits. Then I have lunch at 1pm. I eat 2 big roti's with 1 boiled egg(white only). After that, I eat left out fruits from morning. I also take multi vitamin, then dinner - am taking idly/dosa with health drink or milkshake. I also take date sometimes. Almonds too.. weekends, i eat rice/dhal/veggies. do you still think my food diet is little dear?

9. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Kirthi,
    I love all types of dosa. My MIL makes normal dosa, appam, kara dosa etc etc.
    Let me know how you made tomato uthapam?
    mouth watering for me too!!!!

10. SunNaa

SunNaa Platinum IL'ite

Ahh all this talk about dosa and uthapam is making me hungry!

even though I'm not from South India, I love dosa and uthapam too! :) Will try to make one of these at home some day... I have tried onion tomato uthapam in one of the restaurants and loved it! its yumm!