1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Healing -various forms

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Savvyheal, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Ma'am,
    You can chant "I'm radiating and vibrant with divine health"

1 person likes this.
  2. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear All,
    "Every day remind yourself of your own ability, of your good mind and affirm that you can really make something
    good of yourself"- Norman Vincent Peale

3 people like this.
  3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Savvyheal,

Thank you, surely I shall chant..

One more query. What to chant to gain everybody's good friendship, means, to avoid evil/proud eyes. I want good relationship/friendship with all others (classmates, whoever I meet in life).

1 person likes this.
  4. anuvedha

anuvedha Silver IL'ite

thank u savvy for the post,
    i really feel good after reading this,
    i hav vision problem, short sight, and also sum black blocks moving in my vision field. very irritating. i had specs 4 short sight, but after listenin to hr.basker's therapy i stopped using that. any chanting for eye probs and weightloss. can u help me?

then pls pls pls do write more on these healings and other techniques
    expecing more from you, thanks in advance

1 person likes this.
  5. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    Thank you so much.
    Make a list of qualities you want in a person and you will attract such a person.
    Soon you will get good friends.
    If time permits please read Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and Influence people?"
    From our IL friends I have learnt a lot.Each one has got a unique noble quality.

6. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Welcome to the thread.
    Every day mentally pray to the Sun.
    If you can chant or else listen to "Adityahrudhyam" it will be good for your eye sight.
    Weight loss if you have feelings of guilt and have some irrational fears remove that.
    All will be fine soon.

1 person likes this.
  7. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi Savvyheal,

I have been a silent reader and an admirer of this thread. You are doing a very noble job by replying and helping everybody even when you are working and busy didnt get time to take proper rest. I understand how hard it is to take out some time in todays busy life. Thank you Savvyheal for everything you are doing for others.

As everybody else I also have many problems in my life but the king of all is my In-Laws. I dont have any problem with them if I dont stay with them. Currently I am in US and happy but whenever my husbands finishes his projects here in US we have to go back to India and have to stay with my In-laws and staying with them disturbs my life completely(mentally and physically) because they are very dictating and bossy(specially my MIL) staying with them feels like being on KAALA PAANI SENTENCE. If our stay lasts for only 3-4 months I can handle it but it always extends to years. I have to neglect myself(my health declines whenever I am with them I got thyroid, high sugar,knee pains, obesity and I used to be very healthy and fit before my marriage) neglect my kid and everything to keep them happy but even then they are never happy no matter what I do. They bad mouth about me in every family get together and all this really breaks my heart. Even then I always talk to them politely and do whatever I should do as a DIL. But I dont want to stay with them at all it kills me every moment.

We want to stay in US permanently for the sake of everybody's peace of mind. We have been trying also for H1 visa since 3-4 years but we are unable to get it no matter how much we try. So is there some good switchwords that can help us to get permanent citizenship of US or any other foreign country. I am already chanting "I am sorry, I forgive you....thank you" and sending white light rays to my MIL but please dont tell me that Its my duty to stay with them and all. I have already tried that several times but my MIL doesnt want to stay with anybody but herself and her idiot box :rant. I am sorry if I sounded rude. So please help me I really need your help. So Please tell me some good switchwords that can help us getting permanent stay in US as soon as possible because some situations are arising in my husbands office that can send us back to that living hell. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Take care
    V n baby

8. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Dear V n baby,
    Nature/Divinity can change things in a split second.
    Surrender to the Divine.
    Continue chanting "I'm sorry mantra".
    Gradually things will change.
    Release the hatred feelings you are having against your MIL.
    You be strong and positive.
    In healing science "Like attracts Like".
    More and more you change they will also change.
    In my own personal life I have seen many such instances, miracles.
    So cheer up, all the best.

9. aarpee25

aarpee25 New IL'ite

hi,watch soul connection-1 bk shivani's lectures in utube its very useful

10. aarpee25

aarpee25 New IL'ite

hi,watch soul connection-1 bk shivani's lectures in utube its very useful