1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Simple Weight loss tips !!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by priya4prabhu, Apr 8, 2011.

1. PADMAVATHI5K

PADMAVATHI5K New IL'ite

hi
    while preparing chapathis just grate vegetables like carrot beet root soraka cabbage cauliflower raddish along with grinded ginger and chilles and add to the chapathi dough and make parathas.do not add water while making dough as vegetables will have enough water content.soraka is best as it is proved that it reduces fat.have parathas with plain curd or cucumber raitha.soraka juice along with little lemon pepper and salt is very good for reducing fat as well as rich in nutrition

have a healthy day
    paddu

2. pallaviramesh

pallaviramesh New IL'ite

i happened to see Pooja Makhija's site. she is a renouned celebrity dietiacian. she recommends eating in regular intervals. have been following it. it seems to be working. & what i like about this program is that it is not psychologically chewing ur brains!!!!! eat or nt to eat!!!. following the mantra. watch what u are eating really helps.
    pallavi

3. Umasu

Umasu Junior IL'ite

Have only soup with veggies at night .You can have even two bowls(but don`t eat anything ) you will see the result in four days.....

4. Purnima81

Purnima81 New IL'ite

Apply mustard oil (boil the oil then add camphor up to it dissolves in the oil).

5. Pinkorchid

Pinkorchid New IL'ite

how to prepare banana stem juice?
    regards
    pinkorchid

6. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Lots a of tips.. it is difficult for one to practice all.. whatever u eat... eat in lesser quantities.. move your body all the time.. so that you burn more calories

7. pmrani

pmrani Senior IL'ite

Hi

I am 45 pounds to reduce. My baby is already 1 year and i want to reduce my weight but not motivated to start.

yesterday night i started the thread weightloss challenge, so i can meet few other friends who are on the same boat...so that we can share the thoughts and ideas.

Any tips and exercise ideas for weight loss?

appreciate your help

Thank you

8. mompapa

mompapa New IL'ite

Morning,1 glass of water, 1 glass of honeylemon water, 1 glass of soaked methi seeds will clean ur system & def help in weight loss.
    I prefer having multigrain chapathi...i mix ragi flour,jowar flour,bajra flour,chana flour,barley flour to wheatflour add little salt and make dough.after half an hour kneed it again and prepare chapthi.I dont use oil either in doughmaking or on making chapathi. Just 2 small roti's with lotts of curry...in a week i cook all varies ofcurries like kidneybeans, kalachana, spinach, methi, 2veggies, eggcurry, nonveg curry so that all are accomplished.
    We (me&myDH) stopped rice and having cracked wheat specially feel to have rice in nonvg curries, then cook crakced wheat as rice along with curry & rasam.
    Evening have fruits in a bowl topped with almonds& walnuts and have it....u feel like having more....
    Go for a walk and have early dinner.
    Situps play a good role in reducing tummy,thighs. Aerobics are a must atleast for 15min daily.
    When we watch everything whats going in our body....surely it will make a diff....i have myself stick paper in my kitchen naming PLEASE DRINK WATER...and it helped me a lot as i started having lotts of water whenever i step into kitchen....
    I daily light up lamp before god and chant some prayers ...in that i feel myself very energetic and positive that am going good...prob its my innerfeeling.I think it gives a good start for the day.:thumbsup
    Whatever i consume in, i say myself inside....DONT EAT MORE...U MAY END UP WITH MORE CALORIES.....:biglaugh
    Horsegram plays a vital role in weightloss.....u can pressurecook them and later tamper and have a snack....dring leftover water by addng salt....OR u can prepare Horsegram rasam.

sorry for such a long story....

9. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Today's tip:

Have a soup before your meal. That way you eat less quantity as your stomach gets full faster

Before going to bed walk for atleast 10 mts. This well help in better digestion. Improve your metabolism

10. aparnaram

aparnaram Gold IL'ite

hi mompapa.. that was a wonderful tips.. .thanks man... BTW, suddenly my LEG back knee side was looking more fatty than usual.. my dh was shocked one day pointing towards!!! is there any sp exercise to reduce back knee extra fat in leg????