1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Succesfully lost weight thru "Kitchuppa's diet Plan"

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shvap_786, Jul 2, 2008.

1. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I was browsing net from months to get solution (diet/exercise) to reduce weight, but today i felt i got the solution for overweight, when i read this post.I read almost 10 pgs of this post and seen so many persons got benefitted from this and shared there experiences.

Actually i was only 50 kg before my pregnancy but after delivery i gained heavily.Now my weight is 67 kg n i want to reduce atleast 12 kg from my present weight.I tried lot many exercises but of no use, as having stubborn fat mainly on tummy part.

I m planning to start Kitchuppa diet,so pls let me know from ur experience how should i start with...how it will help me out to reduce the inches.

Pls anybody:drowningwaiting for ur suggestions desperately.

byee

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hey everybody,

Actually i want to start the Kitchuppa's diet Plan.

whats the difference in Kitchuppa diet and GM diet, pls advise as i haven't read the entire post.

byee

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  3. milkee

milkee Senior IL'ite

Hey anyone

pls help me out with my queries....

byee:drowning

4. parivasu

parivasu New IL'ite

Hi ladies...

I haven't posted for sometime now...but was tempted to post my plan. Here it comes....

I have maintained a normal diet plan an Indian vegetatian,only brown rice and wheat dahlia, one without sweets and and 1 tsp of oil or ghee, strictly no restaurant food on weekdays or any kind of feast...only a little on weekends.
    21 Suryanamaskaras on 6 days a week a must and kapalbhathi 50 to 100 and pranayams (optional).So in 6 months have lost 18kgs and my family and friends are so astonished and are after my plan and many have started and found results..
    Along with this if your food intake is modertate..the results are faster. I am only maintaining now....since I got my original weight before marriage. My appetite has also changed now and my metabolism increased...so food gets digested faster and no toxins left behind.

good luck
    Pari

5. m2b

m2b New IL'ite

thats gr8 pari....would b grateful if u give sample day diet for us

tks
    annu

6. lakshmisumesh

lakshmisumesh Senior IL'ite

Hi Pari,

Could you please give your diet plan in detail and also I'm breastfeeding. Will this diet affect my milk supply??

Thanks,
    Viji

7. SangeetaDM

SangeetaDM New IL'ite

Congrats and thanks for sharing the same , I am also trying hard to loose weight, my nephew is wedding is coming in few months will try this to lose some stubborn weight , seek every ones support ......

Regards,

Sangeeta

8. lakshmisumesh

lakshmisumesh Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I'm planning to start this diet. My 5 month old daughter keeps me busy throughout night so I find it difficult to get up early. I get up around 8.30. Is it ok If I take my fenugreek seeds around 8.30 and then honey and hotwater around 9.30 and then take Break fast? Please I'm desperately trying to lose weight :)

9. apul2203

apul2203 New IL'ite

hey i wanna try this diet too... m 5.3" weighing 58 kgs :(((
    i wanna lose 8-10 kgs....

10. apul2203

apul2203 New IL'ite

i wanna try this diet too..i hav gt my study hols nw...hav gt xamz frum next week...i hav gt heavy waistline and tummy :((( and heavy thighs too...is dere ny yogasanas or wrk out which we cn try at home?????