1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Body masage oils that reduce fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by iamdesi, Nov 4, 2009.

1. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

Thank you friends,
    I have been reading the ad about Lavana thailam in the newspapers daily but was not sure whether it will work.Reading everybody:s FB I too am thinking of trying it out.

2. Saranyapriya

Saranyapriya New IL'ite

hello friends,

y no reply for my post...?:bowdown plz share your experience of lavana thailam.. Anybody experiencing any side effects, plz share wit me... im dying out of pain:( shal i continue the oil or not? please reply friend

3. PriyaVishwas

PriyaVishwas New IL'ite

Hi Gals,

I am new to this thread. I also started using Lavana Thailam for the past 4 days. Due to pregnancy my hip size has become 34 and i have a lil tummy as well. I would like to reduce my waist size to 30 atleast. Since i am a working woman and in a big family(7 of us) i am not finding time to do exercise. Can anyone of you pls teach me some hip exercise to reduce my waist size so that i can try Lavana Thailam along with that exercise:bowdown

Thanks
    Priya.

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Saranya,

I have never felt or heard that lavan thailam would have side effects..maybe ur pain becoz of some other health issues...in case u experience the same,better to consult an Ayurvedic doctor before continuing further

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Manisha,
    i just apply it 1/2 hr before bathing and then take bath with hot water...i personally have never done the fermentation...

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Teddy,
    yes this oil helps in reducing the fat around the hips too(i got this infor from my sis who had tried it around her hips...)...but i believe u would have to do a lot of exercises like abdominal crunches and other stomach exercises(for this u can refer the Fitness forum in Indusladies) along with lavana thailam application to get rid of excess weight...

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,
    I too have the same problem as urs...me too working mom and trying to shed my excess weight after delivery ..my belly is not too much but yes,there is a small bump after delivery...i am not able to take up exercises on a regular basis...using lavana thailam mainly for my arms...u can try Abdominal crunches (my doc suggested)...other than that u can join some yoga classes,walking,cycling..i am planning to join yoga in a few days...
    for other exercises ,u can refer the fitness section of Indusladies

8. Mahnoor

Mahnoor New IL'ite

Can anybody tell me if this oil Lavana thailam available in Pakistan n where preferably in karachi????

9. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahnoor
    maybe u can order online

10. ubellah

ubellah Bronze IL'ite

I dont think this oil is of any help...just a hype like any other product..Only diet and exercise helps..no shortcuts at all, i believe :)