1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Water Fast - Buddy Required

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by dhaani, Aug 23, 2012.

1. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    This is my first post in IL. I have my marriage coming my way in another 5 months and i really want to lose 20 kilos to look good in my D'Day. I want to give a headstart to my weight loss journey i am going to do a water fast after lots of reserach. Please share if you have any experience. And if anyone is willing to join i will be grateful. I really need so much determination to do that and i am looking for motivation. :hiya

Thanks,
    Dhaani

2. daffodiill

daffodiill Silver IL'ite

hai dhaani..nice to meet you in IL..i am also thinking to shed soem wait so would like to join you..i dont know anything abt water fast but i knew that having 2-3 ltr of water will surely help in reducing wt..i am starting from tomm with honey + warm water in the empty stomach..

3. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

If you follow a good diet along with exercise you will be able to reduce in 5 months .... try to add food that will boost your metabolism and hence wil help you for weight loss ...

what is water fast?

4. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

Hi daffodil. Thank you. nice meeting you too. great. keep posting and update me how it is going.

5. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

hi SGA.. Yea for the long run i have to do that only. To start with i want to detoxify my body and to shed some kilos to keep myself motivated. Water Fast means am going to live with only water consumption for minimum 7 days to maximum 10 days. After that i will start to have clean eating habits.

6. Blueblue

Blueblue Bronze IL'ite

hello,

let me know more about this. Even i want to do this.

Thanks

7. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

Hi Blueblue.. You want to know more about water fasting?

8. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

dont mind me saying this .... i will tell you one thing from my experience..... long back due to stess , i was jus not eating any thing , was mostly on liquid only .... i did reduce weight 5 kg in 3 days .... but when i started eating normally when my stress level was normal ... i gained 10 kg weight ....... i gained 80% more of what my weight was when i was eating normally .... So take care of what you do ...

9. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Hi Dhaani,
    Have you done any research on water fast?? why dont you try GM diet for initial 2-3 days that should give you a heads up..
    even i am planning to lose 20kgs .. let us come with a plan??
    also, exercise is a must...

10. dhaani

dhaani Bronze IL'ite

thanks for your concern SGA :)
    I will take care definitely. I have a plan for doing this water fast and i hope i can keep that weight off. I really need a kick start to do this. Because its not easy to lose 20+ kgs in few months. And i have tried many diet plans and all but i was not able to follow anything for particular time. But now i really want to look gorgeous near my handsome would be husband :) so i will take it slow. it is ok if i lose 5 kgs and gain back half of it. but i wish it should not happen because am planning to change my lifestyle and eating habits everything starting today. cross fingered. so i should get fit and remain fit..