1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

tummy tuck!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by vinayaji, Apr 15, 2012.

1. vinayaji

vinayaji Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    I'm mother of 2 kids and have gained much wt. my tummy is much big now. really want to reduce and doing exercise daily but as i know that my tummy is too much big i can't reduce it by exercise. I'm very consious about my fittness. Idon't want to feel like again pregnant.
    Yes now i'm thinking bout tummy tuck cosmetic surgery. Is anybody is going through it? want your advice ladies. is it safe?

thank you!

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

dont go for surgery.. u follow some diet consulting a dietician and include some yoga.. baba Ramdev's yoga is really good for tummy tuck in.. try them and.. do some sensible eating and yoga, definitely u will lose your tummy..

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vinayaji,
    how do you know that your tummy will not go in without exercises? tummy tucks are not good, please exercise eat a balanced meal and in your case i would suggest that you go to see a nutritionist also start brisk walking and doing pilates if you can, but brisk walking is good.
    join us on the weight loss buddy 2012 started by pink rubies, initially it will take time to lose weight but then after wards you will see wonders.
    do not get de motivated, start exercising, make it a schedule in your daily life, eat healthy, have more fruits and greens, avoid oily foods.
    Drink at least 2 litres of water.
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vinayaji,

Check out tummy tuck procedures on youtube. You can see how the doctors perform the procedures.

regards

5. vinayaji

vinayaji Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    thank you very much for reply and good advice. yes will surly try for weight loss, my baby is 9 mnt. so right now don't get sufficient time for myself. joining thread wt. loss buddies 2012 :)

regards,
    vinaya.

6. Preethsdsouz

Preethsdsouz New IL'ite

Dear Vinaya, lots of cosmetic techniques available.you need to choose the one which fits you and safe

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi vinayji,
    I think jackknife is the best exercise for reducing tummy! So try that for several minutes a day it will give good result for you!!

8. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

U can try Physio theraphy. Body shaper is working Fine. I reduced 2 inches in 20 days.

9. vinayaji

vinayaji Bronze IL'ite

thanks all for reply!
    I'm using body shapers too. and trying hard to do maximum excercise. many ppl told me that you already had 2 c- sections so don't go for tummy tuck. now just concentrating on excercise! :)

10. sundari77

sundari77 Senior IL'ite

Hi

Iam also facing the same issue. I cant excersice lot because i recently fractured by ankle bone . Can u tell me what is body shaper and how physi theraby will work for tummy reduction

regards
    sundari