1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Things you should know about GM Diet

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sarah61212, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Good going Sarah , will update my side tomorrow night

2. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

good sarah, on third day i had break my diet.

3. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Even iam not able to do this diet properly as it is making me very weak and I need to take care of 2yr old and lot of house work so following low calorie diet , let me know what dieting you are doing

4. pmrani

pmrani Senior IL'ite

Hi All

I would like to start GM Diet from tomarrow.any one wants to join with me.

Thank u
    Rani.

5. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi sarah, right now i am not doing any special diet, only trying to eat less calories. if you have any effective diet then pls tell me.

6. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi rani , its good you r starting your gm diet . i wish to do but.... i get headache whenever i do this diet. i m planing to do fruit diet only fot tomorrow. lets see...

7. Sarah61212

Sarah61212 Silver IL'ite

Ok Nidhi let's do some fruit diet for 3days like Thursday, Friday and Saturday . We will take fruits and fruit juices with no sugar added, exercise and drinking lots of water and we will check our weights on Sunday morning and will see how many pounds we lost...

8. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

ok sarah, i am with you. we will do fruit diet for 3 days. sarah i will take a tea and some snaks(like ground nut or marie biscuts) with this diet , b'z i will get headache.

9. nithyabhaskar

nithyabhaskar Gold IL'ite

hello friends!!! nice to see you all here..let me join.. before my marriage apr 2012, i started GM diet in march as suggested by my gym trainer. I was 70kg with 5.7 height that time so wanted to loose atleast 5kg for marriage...successfully I have finished 1st day with fruits...but second day to have veggies, my problem has started...I had boiled potato for breakfast..and for 11am diet, when I put carrot in mouth, my stomach rejected to accept.....horrible...that day only my In law family came here for shopping...I went with them....finally fainted by 1pm....so forcefully I quit from my diet plan and had lunch..I got many scolds from all of them for following that...I can suggest one simple diet which reduces weight....eat healthy food..avoid junk food and oil food...do min exercise...follow fruit diet once in a week which cleanses our body....thats it....I am carrying now..so cant follow any diet ...just eating for my lil one also.....all the best...

1 person likes this.
  10. nidhi79

nidhi79 Senior IL'ite

hi nithyabhaskar, congrates for your lil one. thanks for your suggestion. i want to ask if i follow fruit diet once in a week its only for cleanses or we can lose weight also?