1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

^^ Team - G.M. Diet >> 7 days

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by 1dropLove, Jun 27, 2012.

1. jewel4u86

jewel4u86 Silver IL'ite

Hi

my weight is 68 kg and i need to reduce atleast 8 kg. Bt currently mz target is to reduce 4 kg.
    I am on 2nd of d diet. i have lost 1kg. I m nt doing any exe.

Yesterday i had ice cream as my inlaws gt it.

I m having mix veg soup everyday.

2. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    thanks ,i think i partied yesterday all alone lol out of joy,i just couldnt resist having creamy cheese pasta.honestly i was since only 5 days out of 7 but that still worked. :)
    iam continuing eating fruits and raw/boiled veggies and want to see how far i can go and if i can reduce lot more.i have also started to increase my exercises and im being more active in the morning..more body movements while in kitchen...etc
    Good luck,i would love to see you how you are going about your weight loss.keep us posted.
    cheers!

3. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jewel,
    we are in the same boat as my main target it 4 kgs too....within a time frame of 2months or so.i need to do some walking other than the 1 hour workout in the gym.i realise by my own experience that you lose more when you walk more.what kind of ex are you doing?and what fruits or veg you are eating,pls share more.

4. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

Today :

early morning - hot water with lemon
    breakfast - upma seviyan , vanilla latte

i climbed staircase for few min at a v fast speed.

1 glass hot water ,1 handful - black plum (jamun)
    lunch - 1 cup upma seviyan, 1 glass lassi
    1 glass hot water

5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

This diet clenses :) but take precaution..

6. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

hi

i wanted to know if after 7days of diet when you go back to your normal diet ... has your weight increased ???

7. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

hi amunique,
    i think 7 day of detox doesnt really cleanse your system but ofcourse it helps in a lot of ways,increases ones metabolism and makes you feel very energetic all through the day provided you eat lot of healthy food and keep hunger at bay.
    Iam on normal diet now which is more of fruits,veg and healthy liquids like lassi,fresh fruit juices,milk,probiotic yogurt etc.most imp is not to eat any outside food or oily,sugary stuff,very less carbs.

8. 1dropLove

1dropLove Bronze IL'ite

hi SGA,
    like i said i havent been very strict on the diet but yes following it at my best has helped me lose some weight in only 5 days.
    I want to continue after this even after the 7 days have come to an end as it has made me very active and like a new person totally.I now have a strong sense on control and feel relaxed...you see eating fruits and healthy stuff helps destress you too.so these are more imp things to me than just having a shapely body....no doubt i will have that kind of a perfect figure too very soon.

9. pmrani

pmrani Senior IL'ite

Hi All

I would like to start and do GM diet this week or from monday.Any body want to start with me as a company.I think few of the ladies alreday done 1 time.give me the day. so i can join with u all this time.
    Tahnk u.

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

1droplove,

My food diet for today:
    break fast - 2 pieces of white bread with jam
    11am - blueberries
    lunch - 2 roti/potato curry(reduced 3 roti to 2 today)
    dinner - wheat upma, grapes

Unfortunately, I got neck pain since 2 days, so hubby asked me not to go to gym for few days. Weekend, we're again travelling to lake, so no gym. But, am planning not to miss my food diet for next 3 days.

I'll catch you all on Monday. Happy weekend ladies!!!!