1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Belly Fat

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by asirabanu, Jun 18, 2005.

1. manjiri

manjiri New IL'ite

Best Exercise to Reduce Waist and Tummy Fat

Dear ALL,

PL ,Suggest me Best Exercise to reduce waist and tummy fat .

waiting for ur valuable suggestions

Regards

Manjiri

2. adara

adara Bronze IL'ite

Re: Best Exercise to Reduce Waist and Tummy Fat

Yoga is very effective. Try doing it.
    Just type in Baba Ramdev on you tube and you will get many of his videos or else you can get his dvds too. He is a very well known for popularizing yoga and himself an yoga expert who found its benefit in his own life. You can read about him on the internet too.
    Also follow the diet he says which is not like those fad diets. He emphasises on eating more fruits and vegetables in thier natural state and not processed foods.
    You will see that you can reduce tummy fat and keep it off too with yoga.
    It is also good for overall health too. Along with yoga you can also do walking for atleast 30-60 mins per day at your comfortable pace.

Dont punish yourself on those exercising machines which I have tried so many times also with my ipod on and my favorite songs on it. Life gets so boring on them. I used to keep watching the time and calories on it only. The things that we dont enjoy are not permanant and we will definately not stick to that kind of routine........:my2cents

Nowadays I switched to yoga and walks. I dont need my ipod any more. I can smell the fresh morning air and the cool breeze.My diet is reasonably balanced (though not exactly like what Baba said:wink:) and I am a much happier person though I dont count calories and step on the scale everyday. My scale is not readily available in the bathroom, it is in the storage up where I can reach only with a step ladder. Who cares and counts calories as long as you feel great and your clothes fit well.

Good luck!:thumbsup

Adara

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  3. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Dear Manjari,
    Andra replied u nicely.I'm also follower of baba Ramdev.I develop a thread.U can join weightloss challenge by baba Randev.U can find all stuff in this thread.

4. Malathiv

Malathiv Silver IL'ite

dear Manjiri,

fallow this link for tummy and waist it works out well

Bharat Thakur's - Press

malathi

5. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Easy exerciese at home to lose belly fat.Read it & join me to do it daily .

Best ab exercise to get ripped abs fast at home using 2 towels

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/LvkZ5tzDOFA&hl=en&fs=1&&autoplay=1 width=480 height=295 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>
    Important: Read this to really get ripped abs
    [​IMG] This will give you ripped six pack abs but it will not make it so you can see your six pack abs so...
    You need to burn off belly fat so everybody else can see your ripped abs and to lose belly fat fast...
    I suggest you get the truth about six pack abs (click on book to your right) or you can go on one of my free fat loss plans but...

To get ripped abs using 2 towels...

• You can use 2 towels, 2 shirts or anything you can place on your hands that'll allow you to slide on the floor and...
    • You want to do 4 sets of 8-to-12 reps of this exercise as seen in the first part of the video above and...
    • The slower you do each rep as you slide out towards the wall will give you a much better ab workout for ripped abs and...
    To get ripped abs much faster with 2 towels...

• You can hold each rep for 5-to-10 seconds without letting your fingers touch the wall but...
    • You only need to do 1-to-4 sets of 5-to-10 reps where you hold each rep for 5-to-10 seconds and also...
    • You can do a ripped ab workout where you do 1-to-2 sets of only 1-to-3 reps where you hold each rep for 20-to-60 seconds but before you try that...
    • Do this 4 minute ab workout here to help you build ripped six pack abs in only 4 minutes and...<IFRAME style="WIDTH: 120px; HEIGHT: 240px" align=right marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=fastweighlo05-20&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B000VH3Z8Q&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_top&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" frameBorder=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

6. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

Re: Easy exerciese at home to lose belly fat.Read it & join me to do it daily .

thanks a lot for sharing such a nice information,it will help many people.
    thanks

7. swati_gan

swati_gan Senior IL'ite

Re: Easy exerciese at home to lose belly fat.Read it & join me to do it daily .

Really useful information. will give it a shot

8. aishuanand

aishuanand Bronze IL'ite

Big tummy - big problem for my hubby

hai all
    this is the first time i am joining you all in this forum.my self and my hubby are in a good diet plan. i lost 9 kgs and he lost 8 kgs in last 4 1/2 months. the big problem is even though he lost that much kgs no one can tell that he lost weight because of his tummy.he is walking 40 mins in treadmill but no reduce in tummy.
    is there any easy exercise for him to lose his tummy fast.pls help he is just helpless even he works hard he can lose his weight but not his tummy.he is not that much fat
    his height-165 cm
    weight- 72 kg now
    target weight - 65 kg
    waiting for your valuable suggestions............

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  9. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Re: Big tummy - big problem for my hubby

Hi Aishu,
    Touching toes will reduce the tummy.

10. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Re: Big tummy - big problem for my hubby

Aishu , doing stretches will work.