1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Our Cosy Weight Loss Group

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Minara, Apr 12, 2014.

1. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

dear all,

i woud like to join the group

i was 60kg before marriage and now 6 years later with 2 kids, im weighing 70kg.
    i was in assumption that in weighing only around 64 to 66 kg until reality hit me.
    my dress were getting tight at arms, chest and tummy -- nothing much to say. :shaking:and weigh myself on scale and got shocked to see its showing 70kg.

and now for past 2 weeks, im watching my diet and working out. have not check my weight again.
    so let me start at 70kg
    im 5'4

2 people like this.
  2. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

sprouts isnt my thing, dear.. i dont like it in any form.. maybe it's an acquired taste, still i eat it, like I eat protein bread, even that tastes so terrible..

As i mentioned, i am at a phase i donno what to do any further.thinkingsmiley. i have reached my initial goal of 63kg, and I look pretty slim, I donno whether to lose further or just maintain.. though the good diet and exercise part is a lifestyle change and not just for weight loss..

1 person likes this.
  3. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

see what works for u..
    i finish off my calories by evening, so night i am running lil bit hungry when i go to sleep.. it seems to work for me.. twist and tweak here and there,

but anyway, u r doing ur workouts and watching ur diet, so maybe just a lil bit more patience.. it's so frustrating sometimes, when we do everything right, and nothing happens, but one fine day it will..

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

ahhh.. that's the reason why i still had energy left in the day.. guess it wont be enough for me.. though, even i was using modifications here and there, it wasnt so bad.. maybe denise austin has helped me with endurance and stamina.. but i was drenched in sweat like anything.. with both fan and AC on, it was as if i have poured a bottle of water over my head..

5. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

yup, remove me from the list.. i will be posting the diet and workouts, just not participating in the weigh ins.. it's stressing me out..

i have lost another 0.5kg after that.. it's 62.5 now:party:party

i'll just post my weight if and whenever i lose..

1 person likes this.
  6. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

am i the only lazy one here???? I just grab them from the supermarket... :hide:

1 person likes this.
  7. farha1

farha1 Gold IL'ite

so u r back???????? all settled down???hugsmiley

8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

i dont think it's available here!! lol..

1 person likes this.
  9. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

nope, not yet.. maybe by next week.. i'm free for the next few days, though.. :biggrin2:

yesterday painting was going on at "my next home".. my allergies are acting up, don't know why.. so not going to move until the paint smell goes.. hopefully by friday.. and then saturday and sunday unpacking, i guess..

i'm still living at my mom's place even though they've left already.. such a bore to stay alone in a house where i usually don't even have time to breathe! :thumbsdown

2 people like this.
  10. indirank

indirank Silver IL'ite

hi farha sorry i could not post my weight, i have reduced 1 kg may be its just bcos i just got periods..hope to reduce some wt this week.

2 people like this.