1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

One size jeans reduction mission in new year !!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pman16, Dec 31, 2011.

1. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

:) cheers to all of us.
    Sure , Will try to be consistent with abs.

2. paddubala

paddubala Silver IL'ite

wow...seems like the first day for most of us..
    I did Jillians 30 day shred Level 1 with weights..hoping to continue doing it this month..
    Today is the third day iam doing it and slowly able to cope up with her intensity..finally today is the day with no afterpains..
    Pman, can you tell me whether you were able to maintain the weight n shape after the initial loss..reason am asking is, am more worried abt regaining the tummy even after losing it..but yeah, i understand crunches has to be done rest of our lives :)

3. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Dears,

Count me in too...I'm also same like few of you here had two C-section....Still to reduce more pounds....now my tummy size has increased particularly..looking like a 5 month pregnant lady..have to shed off...

Planning to join in Dance aerobics class which starts from next week...

Is it a best idea to buy a treadmill??? Bcoz my friend says we won't use it regularly and keep postponing....but lazy to head out for walking,as we don't have gym here in our apt...

4. zingy

My summary for yesterday
    1 mile cycling(100 cal)
    1 hr dancing
    30 Frog leaps
    25 Toe touch
    10 sit ups

Hips and thighs got workout after long time . Still feel the pull.

Plans for today
    1 mile cycling ,Lesline abs work out for 12 mins,twist,Chair squat,situps

2 people like this.
  5. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Zingy, your workout seems to be very interesting with a variety. I did not exercise today : ( being first day of kids school and was busy with classes. Going for pilates one hour class tomorrow at gym.

6. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi paddubala,,

I lost my second pregnancy weight after 4yrs in 2010 and been able to maintain till now. However, as i could not exercise in winter due to cold weather (in US) i gain about 4-5lbs but again lost it in summer. Being in US, we have the advantage of joining so many fun classes.

Also every body is different. You have to analyse yourself first....reasons for putting on weight and try to work on them. For me, i was never fat but gained weight only during pregnancy. So i feel it was not very difficult for me to lose weight until i tried for it.

Abt regaining tummy AFTER losing it....well....to lose it is a big task in the first instance especially two c-secs tummy. If you/me/someone can get rid of such stubborn fat and flab in that area and have a flat tummy even for one single day, i would not be worried even if regain it. The triumph of winning will be a great feeling for me!

We need to exercise for health reasons too as we age. It is a misconception that once we lost weight, we can stay without exercise.

7. zingy

No worries :) Tommorow is always there But do it for sure :)
    Hopefully I will be able to wear my formals tucked after this 2 months

8. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pman ,
    Please count me in . I will use this space to log my daily workout . Will try to progress to Jilian 6 weeks 6 packs Level2 .
    Today I did JM BFBM(5 circuits) .

1 person likes this.
  9. vijaya1982

vijaya1982 Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,

after newyear celebrations on 3rd jan only i started exercise, did 4 miles LS walk and regular 40 mins of evening walk. Thinking to start SN from tomorrow.

after reading all your comments got some motivation :)

vijaya

10. nigu

nigu Silver IL'ite

Please join me in .. I was very skinny before marriage and gained 10 Pounds after coming to US . Was at 115 Pounds when I was Pregnent with 1st one then later landed up in 123 Pounds before 2nd Pregnancy . Now at 127 Pounds after 5 Weeks of Post pregnancy but lost my shape after pregnancy Mid section (Tummy , Back and Hips) are the big problem for me .. I cannot go out for gym as I'm taking care of my baby but will concentrate and work something from home after a week or so ..