1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

@felonopsis @ashneys Thank you for your kind words of support and encouragement. I am grateful. Yes, I am maintaining my weight, which is comforting. The other positives in my life after joining this group are:

I am now used to my new diet, am liking exercise, have improved my daily water intake and cut out all processed foods from my diet. Started snacking on fruits, salad veggies and drinking buttermilk instead of curd. Also, when feeling sad, I tend to go for ice cream or other junk foods..but the advice received in this thread has made me control that impulse and reach out for something healthy like dates/nuts. So thanks from my heart.

Sandhya13, felonopsis and hope26 like this.
  2. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

Cw: 68.1 kg
    Lost weight because of diarrhea;).
    Need to focus on increasing steps.

felonopsis likes this.
  3. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hey thanks Rakshini...
    Thats true ...I need to start something to reduce weight. I am trying my best to maintain healthy eating.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I couldn't post in recent days. I have been out of station for a family function and missed all the diet part. I ate all sweets/ice cream/deep fries/rice etc...

Good thing is I neither reduced nor gained any weight. I am at same weight...:)

I generally go/come to office by Cab. Now a days I started going to office by bus one time which ensures that I walk around 1.5 kms. I am planning to continue as a routine so that walking 1.5 kms becomes a routine for me and might help in weightloss.

I am little Lazy bug and if asked to exercise i might not be consistent on it, so thought to do this walking in which i am forced to do...;)

Cw: 73

5. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

@felonopsis congrats dear, with vacation weightloss:worship2:
    @kalcandu: very positive, u will definitely win over your hormones.... continue with your lifestyle change:thumbup:

I was damn busy and had many social gathering....swimming in calorie ladden food from last 15 days...best part my weight stuck at 77.8 kg. Less focussed on water and excercise...need to restart once again....

Please guide me to break this plateau of 77.8kg. I got stuck up last 20 days

EM:warm water+coffee
    BF: 2 matar stuffed roti +buttermilk
    Greentea
    MS: Fruit
    Regular tea half cup
    L: 2 roti+panner veg+dahi
    Black coffee
    ES: sprouts
    D: egg+soup+salad

2milea at home in evening

Sandhya13, kalcandu and felonopsis like this.
  6. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

@Daffodil13 @hope26- Good that you are able to maintain despite of festive food, but TC the weight might suddenly increase from no where..

Yesterday
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    7AM Lemon+honey+hotwater
    8AM 1 egg
    9AM Coffee
    10AM 1 egg
    12PM sprout salad
    2PM Ragi+no oil chicken gravy
    5PM Tea
    6PM Half cup Briyani :(, could nt resist , so I worked out more to compensate
    Water 3L
    Exercise 1hour 10 mins of cycling, 17.5 Kms, burnt 400 cals

Daffodil13, Sandhya13 and hope26 like this.
  7. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi hope 26 ,I know how you feel when you are struck with a particular weight for a period of time.dont worry,most of us will experience at one point of time.
    Tips.
    Try to increase your water intake (4 lit)
    Try to change your diet pattern.just 2 days have relaxed normal food(starvation mode should change)
    Try to modify your exercises.if you do cardio then add some exercises like abs,etc

Our body has to adapt for the new weight,
    It worked for me.
    Good luck

hope26 likes this.
  8. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi kalcandu
    Hugs to you,dont worry
    Check your thyroid and take proper dosage.thats d first step . most of us have hypothyroidism so you are not alone.each and every body s different so don't worry.tru to find out which works for you
    Eat healthy small meals and exercise regularly,this s formula,.it will work for everyone.
    Exercise has many benefits apart from reducing weight.it will relieve your stress,increase strength of muscles and joints.increase blood circulation.so your hard work will never go waste.dont get stressed out.you ll reduce

Good luck

Sandhya13, kalcandu and hope26 like this.
  9. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Congrats @felonopsis this is great!

felonopsis likes this.
  10. Sandhya13

Sandhya13 Gold IL'ite

Hats off to you @kalcandu I am inspired by your optimism and never-give-up attitude!

kalcandu likes this.