1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My 15kg Weight Loss Journey..dedicated Buddies Pls Join Me..lets Loose The Extra Flab

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by felonopsis, Jan 19, 2018.

1. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

Congrats....How many days you took for 3 kg

felonopsis likes this.
  2. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Thanks , 25 days..

Sandhya13 and kalcandu like this.
  3. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

When you finished updating the tracker, at the bottom it will show some codes.
    You should copy that and paste in ur signature. It will reflect in every post of urs

kalcandu likes this.
  4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi girls! Can I join you girls as well.

Intending to lose at least 10 kgs (God knows how bloated I feel at the moment!)

felonopsis likes this.
  5. felonopsis

felonopsis Gold IL'ite

Welcome..all the best for ur weight loss

6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

What I've been practicing of late:-

1)regularly drinking water with a slice of lemon in it. I take a bottle with 1 liter water in it and drop in a slice of lemon;

2)I've also been eating fruits (apples, oranges and bananas) in the morning before taking any breakfast.

(Seriously the above two have done wonders to my bladder)

3) Going to gym as regularly as I can. I have a 2 1/2 year old son. So it's a little tough to go to gym after my working hours as my son tend to get clingy when I'm back home. So on the days when I'm back home from work and find that he's still asleep, I would quickly change into my gym clothes and head to the gym. Otherwise, I tend to run in my apartment area early in the morning around 4.30am (unable to do much of this. I get tired just by going half lap. So need to work out more on this)

4) Climbing the stairs. Whether its my apartment, office or outside, I tend to use the stairs more now (that is if I'm alone and not carrying anything heavy) and avoid the elevator. The few minutes of climbing the stairs get your heart pumping faster. For the record, I've been climbing up the stairs at my office after taking my lunch for a week now and feel less bloated and less sleepy after my meal.

5) I've completely avoided rice for dinner for the past one week...and I've limit my coffee to just once in the morning (I'm a coffee addict and can drink it anytime of the day, so this one is a big change for me!)

That's all that I've been doing for now. I do see some changes in me- i feel healthier and more energised today compared to how I was the week before. Weigh wise, haven't really notice much changes but I'm feeling positive about this.

By the way, anyone know the best way to reduce your tummy? That's my biggest concern right now

felonopsis, kalcandu and hope26 like this.
  7. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Felonopsis! Just realized that I'm having the same target as yours- to reach 58 kgs!

8. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi felonopsis,congradulations.u did it.weight s melting away.keep going
    Hi kalcandu,thanku for calling as a sister (some don't like other people advising).iam happy that you took it in right way.
    My routine
    Water -3 lit done
    Exercises - done for 1 hr
    Diet- ok but had 3 biscuits and juice at late night since I was hungry (bf my lo)

felonopsis and kalcandu like this.
  9. hope26

hope26 Silver IL'ite

I am also in same boat...My Son is 2 and half year old....Managing gym is tough....slowly picking up my pace....

10. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

Yesterday

Breakfast: green peas sundal, milk
    Mid morning snack: one homemade cookie :oops:
    Lunch: snake gourd carrot sabji, dal
    Dinner: guava and peanuts, milk

Water: 2L, no exercise because of AF

On AF days my husband cooks. So i am sorry that my diet will be out of the window for next 3 days..:facepalm: waiting eagerly to get back on track

felonopsis and Sandhya13 like this.