1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch Ideas - Creating Balanced Vegetarian Meals

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Afresh,
    Yes, I can add cucumber and lemon juice.
    I will try tofu instead of paneer, thanks.

Afresh likes this.
  2. cheenu123

cheenu123 Gold IL'ite

Dear @satchitananda,
    I'm also fond of milk products, however, I'm a serious case of PCOS and I have been reading a lot lately that milk products are not good for PCOS patients.

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hiya, buddies, finally seeing some much needed involvement and traffic.. sorry for being in mia..like my soul sista, aka @satchitananda met with a accident..
    i had a minor fight with the suv door that banged on my right hand across th thumb to the wrist, er visits, injections, wrappings and finally verdict said no broken bones..(a happy me), only that i had to give it a lot of rest, now this one jerked my nerve resulting in pounding headaches, and my physiotherapist said rest the head, hand.. had to..
    so back here...

@shodin happy to see you back. @Afresh is that a new idea of a old buddy?? @Laks09 and @Gauri03 and my everpresent @kaniths and @ChandrikaV mam hi...

If there was any query addressed to me please readdress it, will try to help out..but not promising everyday presence though will try..

kaniths, Gauri03, Afresh and 2 others like this.
  4. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Nice to see you back Shanvy. Hope you are doing better now.

5. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

hi @Shanvy ,
    Take care dear. Thank god no broken bones. But take rest. Happy to see you here after a long time.

Shanvy likes this.
  6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-01 at 06.04.27.jpeg 20190312_124827.jpg WhatsApp Image 2019-03-19 at 13.11.43.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-03-19 at 16.18.44.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-03-19 at 16.19.20.jpeg

it has been salads, juices, and ofcourse eating eveerything in balanced yet soul satisfying way..

have not put on weight, infact the family feels i am maintaining it, only the mind refused to listen, as the scales tell a different story...hence ditch the scales mode on...

kaniths, Anusha2917, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@shodin it is just a few weeks...but feels good to be missed..

@satchitananda yes better, long way to go though...how are you feeling..

shodin likes this.
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Laks09 this one is special and if i had to share it with someone it had to be you.. the reason, the hairpulling, the frustrating but hardwork does pay..

the young man refused to order food from outside, cooked for himself and couple of his friends, who were in our place, and the friends put it up as status, coffee, hot steaming food...loving it S.."

e68336b2-2109-4985-b839-570251b601d2.jpg

his version of pongal and andhra kara chutney.. too spicy. every child needs to learn basic skills which include cooking and cleaning up after their cooking..lol..

kaniths, Laks09, Afresh and 3 others like this.
  9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Managing, Shanvy. Each day is a different day. Working only 2 evenings a week now and don't leave the house unless my life depends on it. The lifts are still not installed and don't know whether or when it will happen. So sitting at home and eating to pass the time of day ..... well my weight karma is building up!!!

kaniths, Afresh, shodin and 1 other person like this.
  10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

takc care @satchitananda with the summer coming up better being safer chilling with books and il...

Laks09, shodin and satchitananda like this.