1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

how can laziness be wiped and how to relax

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sridharvijji, Feb 20, 2012.

1. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Being lazy is like letting us down.How can we encounter.How is it possible to maintain a diciplined schedule everyday.Is it possible.If so how would you.......Always my dh scolds me most of the time i take it lite but once in a while i become totally let down,very weak...dissapointed.Think no body is 100 percent perfect .So i dont try to be perfect also..But how can we overcome all this and still be cheerfull.Is there a trick to relax easily after all this.How do you all try to relax.My Doc said to me you have an easy smiloe keep smiling.Outwardly even though i keep smiling INside my mind i still cant relax .

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Laziness is a very unhealthy habit that we develop withoput realising it. Most of the time, we cover up our laziness by giving lame excuses....its such a dull day, I am relaxing, I have not much to do, Its a TV serial I cant miss etc etc

The two most important tools to fight this habit are self-control and self-discipline. No amount of taunting and scolding from anybody will help unless and until we decide to wake up!!

Try to plan your day and make a list of things you would like to do. As you finsih each activity, strike it off. There will always be your conscious to nag you if you just sit doing nothing even when there is lots to do.

We all are entitled to take some time off during the day for ourselves. During this time, we may want to relax or nap. If this is the case, then set a time to wake up and plan for something that has to be done after your rest time.

Once you get to the habit of trying to accomplish your targets, you will never feel like wasting any moment.