1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Geer up... Shake your weight in the next 75 days

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sandstar, May 17, 2012.

1. sandstar

sandstar Gold IL'ite

Hey Friends,

I started my workout after the fracture happened with "Little Drops challenge" thread. It kept me active. Now I wish to be more committed and have a target. My current weight is 78.5 kg. Mine is 75 Days to Go 75.:thumbsup
    You can also just renew your target here or in your mind. August 1st is the end of the target. I wish to see myself in 75 kg.

I do log my diet in "Weight loss buddies 2012" thread.
    Here we shall post our daily workout and find ourselves committed.
    Your activity can be of any form of exercise, cardio, dance, swim etc.. u can log either in minutes or distance. Please participate, be committed and motivate each others.
    Lets keep our body so active and so is this thread. Looking forward to hear from all you, friends.
    Keep moving and shake your weight.:cheers

3 people like this.

2. Blueblue

Blueblue Bronze IL'ite

I am in Sandy..Thank you for starting this Thread..I am 74..my target is 69.. :))

3. ahsh

ahsh Silver IL'ite

hi girls......... i am 82 & my target is 78

4. sandstar

sandstar Gold IL'ite

Blueblue and ahsh.. Welcome and thanks for the prompt response. Lets make it dears.. :)

5. anu333

anu333 Senior IL'ite

Great, This is a wonderful start.....I recently joined a small group training at my gym for a Ultimate fitness experience sessions which are on wednesdays and fridays for an hour each and they are tremendously wonderful. I start sweating like water dropping my face drop by drop just after 10-12 mins of the start.

My current weight is 60 and my target is to get down to 56/57, more than weight, I am inclined towards reducing the body fat and also get the shape and curves!

Great going girls, keep going! Today, I am going for total body conditioning class for an hour......

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sandy,

nice one..definitely will be needing it after all the goofing up this whole month. The scale at home here has some error but even with that i am standing at the same on scale..so once i am back i would like a shake .. so we all move to this from the weight loss 2012 or this goes in parallell??

7. sandstar

sandstar Gold IL'ite

Welcome anu333. Its a good start to give a shape for you. Lets make it! Post the workout daily and inspire others..

Shanvy. Good to see you here. you would be a good inspiration for us. I hope this thread would give a shake in your weight. We shall make this thread parallel to log in the workout or activities. I ll be continuing in both Weight loss 2012(long term goal) and this thread(reach a milestone).

8. roopanaren

roopanaren New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Nice to see this thread. I just happened to start my weight loss routine from today along with my friend. I am currently 77 and my goal is to reach 64. I am planning to workout at home by watching some online videos. Today I did 3 miles walk and 10 mins abs workout.

Roopa

9. smartgrl

smartgrl Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,
    Count me in...
    i just started walking 1.5 mile everyday,after reading 100 miles challenge,will do as best as i can ,because i have a lot kgs to shed after delivery, and also i am BF,so will do in my own pace.
    can shanvy or blueblue give me link for LS 5 mile walk please?

10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

check this website Leslie Sansone - Walk Away the Pounds

then go to google and do torrent download( free of cost) for the one u want... i dont know if all videos are available for torrent download