1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Fitness Tips.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by netra9, Jan 24, 2017.

1. netra9

netra9 New IL'ite

hello Indusladies..
    Im very new to this forum. I'm working women and I'm very much concerned about my health & fitness. I used to do cardio and yoga regularly before marriage. Now its been 2 months since my marriage, I'm thinking to restart my workout schedule. So I want to join gym or aerobics classes. Is it possible now to start gym and balance my personal and work life.? My office timing is from 7.30 AM to 5.00 PM(commute takes 1 hour approx). So I can start my workout from 6.15 PM to 7.15 PM. My worry is will there be any side effects on my health because after coming from workout I have to start cooking, I will be restless. Is there anybody here who is already having this time management problem, please share some of your tips.

2. coffeecups

coffeecups Gold IL'ite

Have been in similar situation
    Don't straight away join a gym. Understand how much time u need to finish daily work and take some rest too
    Initial days, start by having a walk/jog near your house. Do exercises at home. See if you are able to consistently allot an hour for this. Slowly you can make this your gym time.
    Don't overcrowd your plate. Take things slowly. Understand your new life and demands. Make changes accordingly.

3. netra9

netra9 New IL'ite

Thanks for your kind suggestions. I'll consider your points...

4. luvmygirlnbean

luvmygirlnbean Silver IL'ite

Everything is difficult at beginning but you can do if you want to do it. You are married recently hence I assume no kids. I believe this is the best time you will have for yourself without commitments. You can start working out early in the morning and start your day afresh so that you have the whole day for other stuff after that. As the previous poster suggests, you can start with some yoga/ pilates and walking then start to go to gym where you can get ready and drive to work.