1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Drinking Hot water does not help in weight loss!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sunshine123, Feb 9, 2009.

1. kirti251

kirti251 Senior IL'ite

Hi friends
    Kirti here I attained Ramdev shivir.He suggest to drink hot water for fat people . when they feel theorsty.They have to take only hot water & take water 1 hr after food.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

Hi
    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you.
    It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
    The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals ...not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain..​

but the cold water applied to the surface of the body can have good effect as it arouses and stimulates the circulation all over the system. Blood counts before and after a cold-water application show a very marked increase in the number of red and white blood corpuscles.
    cheers​

3. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I think this is very subjective issue.
    I personally experienced weight loss when i stuck to drinking only hot water for a week.
    But i used to exercise too.
    Walking for 40 mnts in the morning & toning in the evenings.
    So,one just cannot be authoritative about denying the effect of hot water consumption.

4. jay182009

jay182009 New IL'ite

you must correct because it deals what you want to do with your body and I think its correct that the cold water are loses weight than hot water,then its up to the people what are they trust to follow.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009