1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Do you want to join here - Year end weight loss challenge for a NEW YEAR

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by DST, Dec 13, 2011.

1. MVRENUKA

MVRENUKA Silver IL'ite

i enjoy exercising. i was a working women for past 14 years, so did not have enough time to exercise. i just used to do little bit of tread mill etc etc.. nothing great or regular. i resigned before 2 mnts and now i am on track i exercise every day. diet is normal south indian food, but my qty is always low. only when i do weight training i add up lot of proteins.. my exercise routine is :

2 days of weight training at home for 2 hrs each. ( 30 mins warm up incl)
    1 day surya namaskar ( yoga)
    1 day skipping for 30 mins ( interval training)
    1 day stair climbing with 3 kg dumb bells.
    other 2 days i shuffle between belly dancing moves / streching exercises / crunches for waist line reduction.

i hv been regular in my schedule for the past 1 mnt atleast. i keep hunting for new forms of exercises so that my muscles do not get used to any particular routine. if any one of u know any website which is interesting and effective for exercises, please let me know.. :)

2. priya4prabhu

priya4prabhu Silver IL'ite

Hey renuka.. i read it as well.. our routine should be changed with different types of exercise... atleast on monthly basis.. other wise its difficult to maintain the metabolism.. great job.. i did lose my prepregnancy weight to greater extent, but damn belly is taking longer time to flatten up.. if i dont do my jog for a week, again there will be a rise in weight.. so trying to change routine all the time..

3. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Ohh..Priya..am sure jogging is fun and fresh feel...Good....great goin....me too love walking/jogging/exercise outdoor....these have to do indoor/floor exercise...

Welcome prabhurks...

4. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Welcome to the group Menaka...Your exercise routine is interesting...do share the exercise/video links...

5. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

Priya, We all worry for the belly fat which is hard to reduce and once reduced,have to maintain it....

My diet today
    BF -Tea + bread
    Lunch - 2 chappathi + lil. rice with peas curry
    Dinner - 2 puri(tempted to have it)
    Also had spoons of mixture today bcoz of my DH who wanted me taste/eat his favorite...

Apart from these, today was a bad day since my van started wobbling on the road while turning, after picking up my girl from school and ended up waiting in service station for hours..uffffffffff....Good thing, nothing serious happened for us, but $$$$$$ going off...

6. DST

DST Bronze IL'ite

7. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

Hii ,
    Am in.

We have spin bike @ home... Use that 20min in morn and 30 min in eve and in diet too

Thx
    Vidhya

8. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Yep yesterday i was able to exercise only for 30 mins.
    Today's plan:
    B/F : 3 Rotis with Matter masala
    Lunch: Eating outside. Planning to do portion control and enjoy every item
    Dinner: Not Planned yet...

9. priya4prabhu

Oh DST sorry for your day ! Hope nothing went worse...

I am planning to go for whole wheat bread in the morning.. atleast for a week... Let me buy it today !
    I do my ab crunches with my son on my foot.. interesting fun for my son, and i do my exercise too,,, :)

1 person likes this.
  10. priya4prabhu

Oh what is spinbike Vidhya >? i havent heard one, is this similar to cycle ???