1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Buying Fitbit For Excercise Tracking

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sanjuruby3, Jul 11, 2016.

1. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Just your suggestions,
    does fitbit really help? If am asking so I do not want another >100$ lying wasted in my dressers

2. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

Its just a machine that will keep a track of how much u may have walk per day ....you wont have magical weighloss by wearing it .... if u challenge yourself that u will walk more than u did on previous day than may be useful to buy ... No one wearing fitbit or any other gadget will reduce without doing workout and healthy food option.. Only gadget u may need is weighing scale

PS: I dont have fitbit but did reduce weight , just my personal opinion

type2 likes this.
  3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Well I bought anyways..
    I know nothing magical in weightloss. I have reduced oodles before w/o gadgets like fitbit and w/o ipod to play tunes while working out. It is just that, now, with small kid and hectic life I have put me myself to lowest in all priorities and no amount of motivatino is working on me. Wedding, or new dresses, or tropical vacation..all came, made resolutions, but passed so trying help of new buddy now. If not lost weight, but it makes me getup and walk for few weeks, I will say, value of money spent was worth. Right now, my body is so loose and unhealthy that 30 mins of walk tires me bad.

4. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

All The best to u