1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Interested To Loose Atleast 3kgs By The End Of 2017?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Prash29, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

I totally understand you, the winter is really very bad specially if you are living in US.Why don’t you try Leslie walk at home . I prefer that when the weather is bad during winter.And don’t forget we all are here to motivate and inspire you. Cheer up and kick start and welcome the new year with new goals.

Ashwini

creativemumma likes this.
  2. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends
    Congratulations Ashwini,prash 29.
    Good to hear that you have achieved your goal
    Me , walking for 45 min in morning and 30 min in eve.i try to eat healthy food.included veg soup.i can't do portion control bcos I ended up eating whatever I see.so I stick to healthy eating.taking more protein.
    Shanvi mam has told about 3 C,that is Control,commitment and Consistency.that s d mantra for weight loss.i wish this helps us to stay motivated
    Initially I don't look for calories but now I think twice before I put anything into my mouth.even small changes helps us a lot
    For past 1 and half month I Ve reduced 1 kg alone.i Ve thyroid so my weight loss journey s little challenging.
    Anyways guys stay confident and continue the good efforts
    Good luck

Prash29 likes this.
  3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

It's been long time I updated ....

My dinner times have gone beyond 9PM still I'm trying to eat consciously....avoiding sugar as much as possible...Need to start with my walking routine....But tht's possible only in the new year..
    Will start a good routine from Jan as our we would be back from our vacation, start afresh

4. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

I lost track..
    I was down with cold cough for few weeks. Then my baby got sick. One bye one weeks passed away..

Today went to gym and i was sure i want to make it reach 10,000 steps. Did it.

Will restart in full flow after new year.. as vacations and parties coming up!!

5. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi dear friends
    Initially I had tough time,even though I walk regularly for 30 to 45 daily,i have reduced just 500 grams in November.
    In December my weight started to melt.i Ve reduced 2 KGS in 25 days.i wanted to reduce 500 grams this week so that I will achieve my goal ( loosing 3 kg before new year)
    One thing which I included was soup.i through in some vegetables whichever I Ve in fridge along with some legumes.added salt and pepper.thats it.i don't have much time for preparing special soups for me.i had this alone in mid morning.its really filling and healthy.
    If you go out of track also please continue.afterall weight loss journey s little tough and not impossible.
    Good luck ladies.

creativemumma likes this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Soup is a good idea!

7. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hi, Rakshini

Thank you and congratulations on your weight loss too. Even loosing 1kg a month, in an year it makes a lot of difference. Keep continuing your motivation and hope to see here in the new year with new goals.

All the best,

Thanks,
    Ash.

8. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hello Friends,

I am really sorry for not updating here as I was super busy and I did not get a chance to post. Some of the days I was able to complete 10k and somedays I could not finish. I will try post next 2 days to successfully complete this year weight loss journey and welcome the new year with new goals.

Thanks,
    Ashwini

9. Rakshini

Rakshini Silver IL'ite

Hi friends
    I wish you all a wonderful happy new year.may God full fill all our dreams.
    Let's continue our journey until we reach the ideal weight.
    Enjoy the new year with friends and family.come back on track soon.according to me minor changes also helps us in the weight loss journey.dont stop in between.
    Tell your success stories which will motivate each one of us.
    Let us know which helped you so that others can get benefited.
    Once again I wish you all a happy new year
    Good luck to all the ladies

Prash29 likes this.
  10. Prash29

Prash29 Gold IL'ite

Hi,Rakshini

Wish you a very Happy New year.
    Thank you so much for your inspiring post.

Let’s all start our new journey with new hopes. Hope to see you all soon.
    Wish you all a Very Happy New Year.

Ashwini