1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody who lost weight in breast area only with exercise and diet please help!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by rams22, Dec 20, 2015.

1. rams22

rams22 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,

Please help me, is there anyone who have lost weight in the breasts only with exercise and diet because I am scared of breast reduction surgery.

I am 25 year old with a 2 year kid, I have gained 20 KGS during my pregnancy and couldn't lose it as I have a desk job and very busy with work and looking after my kid etc. Mainly my breast size increased from 36 to 42 as I couldn't breastfeed my kid and I am experiencing a lot of back pain and numbness in the mid spinal region where generally we have our bra hooks and I am not able to sit straight and my shoulders are leaning forward and I am developing a hunch as a result I am suffering with lot of stress and not able to do any work due to breathlessness this is so annoying to me I don't find a bra that fits me as my band size is very less and only the breasts are sagged with all the fat.

Is there anyone who is suffering with the same problem and tackled it in a right way?

I don't mind if my breasts are sagging but the weight on them is making me sick and hell lot of back pain.

I don't know if this is a relevant forum to post but it is related to my body shape and fitness so posted here.

Please help anyone.

Thanks in advance.

2. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

You should consult a good doctor to know what the underlying issue is.

Sorry, couldn't be of much help.