1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

A weight loss success story

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jan 12, 2010.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hi Shreya,

Take life as it comes. One best part about not being well is that you lose weight. So be happy. Start your exercise when you are well. Let me know your weight on monday. All the very best.

regards

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hey shiva,

sorry to barge in. Normally i dont see the nominations post. but somehow ystdy i saw it since someonel esle nominated my post.

so out of curiosity i saw earlier posts, and happen to see that even you nominated my post.

i am really shocked, i didnt know my writings were worth for nominating.

Anyway thanks and hugs to you, i do feel happy now, atleast 2 people felt worh nominating it.

P.S. I am sure with your perseverance, you will sure loose next 10 kg fast.

I am sorry, with 2 kids, i am as of now 59, but would liek to reduce it to old days 52, but cannot follow your diets,(which is really wonderful, and with so much patience, u answer all of your friends,) with kids, i get so tired.

3. shivachoubey

Hey Rads,

Feel free to barge in anytime, no worries from my side. Your post was wonderful and I really liked it. I am really glad that I nominated it.

59 kgs rocks man, you don't need to lose. Take care and have a great day ahead,

4. snowlover

snowlover New IL'ite

Shiva ... :bowdown to you .... i have read almost all blogs of yours .. you are doing wonderful work ... and now about me .. desperately trying to loose 20 pounds .. hopefully i will reach my goal .. need some motivation .. thanks .. keep up the good works ... it really helps :)

5. shivachoubey

Dear SnowLover,

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I will surely keep writing. 20 pounds you will lose easily. The law of weight loss never fails, it states 'If you eat a little less and exercise a little more, weight will reduce 100%'.

Have a great day ahead and all the best for your weight loss.

6. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Today my second day of dieting....

Started my day with coffee
    Morning breakfast had 4 dosa without oil with coconut chutney
    11- had one apple
    3-00 - lunch with rice and curd with pickles
    5-00 - one cup coffee with peanuts (roasted)
    9:15- had dinner with tomato dhal

Today i was feeling very hungry because of which i had headache.... couldnot help taking some milk sweet as i felt like having. (just a bite). Had two bottles of water....Am thinking of drinking hot water instead of cold water...let me try it from tomorrow

7. shivachoubey

Dear Shreya,

Of course you will feel hungry, why do u have only dhal for dinner. Have one roti along with dhal OR have little rice, dhal, sabji and salad and fruit.

Please don't do the mistake of eating less in the first week itself, else you will break. You need to eat while dieting so please do eat.

Let me know the changes. I urge you to eat properly, just reduce the quantity but eat.

regards

8. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

No Shiva, i had dinner fully. But the thing is that i stop as soon as i feel i am full. Other than this i have stopped all bakery products, sweets and chips. Thats all.... Quantity of rice reduced and took full apple today....

9. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

Hi Shiva

Just dropped in to mention that I tried Tomato oats soup and it was a hit :thumbsup

I am on diet and have lost 2 kgs! Three more to go!

10. shivachoubey

Dear Shreya,

Oh OK. You gave me a scare that your are having only dhal. But you shudn't feel hungry. How about a papaya with dinner. I usually do this. I fill my stomach with papaya along with the food, you can also have lots of salad. The point is to eat less cal food which can fill your stomach. So you feel full.

Hope this helps. Let me know the progress.

regards