1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

A Temple in house

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by sudhakrishna, Jan 16, 2012.

1. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

We Indians worship our living place as more sacred one. We give importance to cleanliness,neatness and try to maintain its beauty.
    Kitchen is one place which has to be treated like the place where God resides. Because we prepare food and server our beloved ones. So extreme care should be taken to ensure its hygenic quality.
    Only necessary vessels should be used. And most needed electrical appliances should be installed. All the vegetables should be bought freshly and greenly cooked.
    There should be separate storage space for monthly use and daily use of groceries. A note book or board is maintained to note down the needed list. A nice proverb or saying should be written to make us feel high.
    A melodious music can be played to make us active and involved
    The vessels should be washed and wiped and should be stored in the respective places. Always leaving vessels in the sink in not a good practice.it will generate bacteria.
    The electrical appliances should be checked on regular basis.They have to be cleaned regularly.
    There should be proper ventilation and good lighting in the kitchen. Small plants can be grown to make the kitchen look green.
    If the kitchen is maintained properly, definitely the doctor's bill will reduce. We should prepare food and love and server with lots of affection. That is the extra dose which make the food extra tastier.

2. dakshayaeni

dakshayaeni Silver IL'ite

I agree with you lady, its a nice post. Fundamentally I feel, almost all the rooms in our home must have the following:

1. Enough light

2. As far as possibly do not have any clutter, here my house is in a bit of mess since I don't know why I love to cling to old forgotten things and have a habit of piling letters, scribbles, some cardboard boxes, tapes, old greetings cards etc in my house,

3. Some light music should be played at some time of the day, it really soothes are nerves

4. The man of the house or the lady of the house has to be humble, full of life, soft but firm and must know how to smile from inside

5. Cleanliness is v v imp.

6. Above all I feel un conditional love and the feeling that we are there for you is the factor that makes a lot of difference to the inmates of the house

peace!

1 person likes this.
  3. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

I really liked your points.
    Above all we should love every thing not only our own blood but also the things which make our life so easy and enjoyable.
    Every one should put some effort to make the house clean and neat to make it place of heaven.
    thank you