Finest Posts - February 2017 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Viswamitra, Jan 31, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear , what a thought provokingffeedback you have given to Pinky's post. I am speechless readingtthat and dont have words to express my feelings. I would like to nominate your feedback too

Viswamitra likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

Thanks for clarifying that you have actually nominated @Rihana's response to the thread Marriage Is Failing...help!!!. I have read several of her responses in Relationship Forum in the past and everyone of her responses are pragmatic. She reviews the threads objectively and provide a solution that could be practically applied in real life.

Many times, under the pretext of standing up for what is right, we end up hurting the very same people we stand up for. There has to be a balance in life and @Rihana is very good in bringing it up nicely in her responses.

Viswa

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Rihana and iyerviji like this.
  3. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @Rihana. That post is an aggregate of the tips that helped me resuscitate my own waning reading habit. Glad you found it useful.

Rihana likes this.
  4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Pyari Viji, Thank you for the nomination. It means a lot to be nominated, and to be nominated by you, sone pe suhaga (icing on the cake). Thank you. Good to see you posting at least a little bit more now-a-days.

iyerviji likes this.
  5. Viswamitra

Dear Vijiakka,

Thank you for nominating my response to @pinky2cute Marriage Is Failing...help!!!. As you know already, you can nominate any of my threads/posts as you please but those threads/post will not be considered for the finest post/narration.

Viswa

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I know Viswa dear but By nominating here everyone will get to read. Your awesome response

7. Viswamitra

Today is February 25th and we have 3 more days left to nominate any other threads for the month of February. So far I have only 7 nominations and this is perhaps the lowest number of nominations made for a month. I humbly request ILites to read the threads they like and take the time to nominate them here so that more ILites can read. Besides, it encourages the writers to contribute more. I read many outstanding contributions that never get to the FP section in various forums. Your contribution in the form of threads besides encouraging other writers through nominations helped IL thrive for many years. I look forward to the cooperation of the elite members of the IL.

Viswa

8. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

I would like to nominate @blindpup10 's post on postpartum changes & how to manage it.

I liked it for the following reasons
    1. It is very useful and relevant reading for expecting mums & new moms.
    2. I like how @blindpup10 has methodically addressed multiple dimensions of post partum changes such as the new mom's mental & physical health & her relationships with her spouse, inlaws & parents. She has clearly spent a lot of time putting her thoughts down as well as ensuring major facets are covered in a clear yet detailed manner. Dont miss part 2 & part 3 of her note.
    3. I appreciate the act of selflessly sharing one's life experience for no other reason other than to benefit others. I do believe that's the spirit with which this post was written.
    @Viswamitra ji & others - hope you will see the merits of this nomination.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    momsky and blindpup10 like this.
  9. Viswamitra

@madras2018,

Thank you for nominating @blindpup10's thread Postpartum Changes Women Go Through From Emotions,family,relationship With Husband And Body to the FP section. She has articulated the problems and solutions so nicely for future mothers. It is also a good lesson for future fathers as to how to support their spouses during this difficult period of time. I read one such wonderful write up a few months back from @priyabaghel which got nominated and won December 2017 Finest Contribution.

There are so many such hidden treasures in IL. I only wish such posts get nominated by the members and I can't thank you enough for doing just that.

Viswa

blindpup10 and madras2018 like this.
  10. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you madras for nominating my post. I really appreciate it.

madras2018 likes this.