1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

My weight loss story

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by maddy17, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Great job maddy!!! wow lost 20 kgs in 2 months eh? Good.

2. maddy17

maddy17 Bronze IL'ite

Hi melting pot, Rakhii

It is really hard in the beginning because your body and you'mentally' are not ready for the change but once you get in the routine you will shed kilos really easily. I personally made my own diet plan from what i studied in PE year 12 :). It becomes a bit hard losing weight when you are living with family because you have your own diet and you can easily get tempted to eat what you really shouldn't eat during weight loss, therefore i am now encouraging all my family members to change their diet. :D

Good luck

maddy17

1 person likes this.
  3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I agree Maddy. It was very hard even for me in the beginning. But I am getting there though.

1 person likes this.
  4. maddy17

maddy17 Bronze IL'ite

Glad to hear...I like determined people.

Best of luck!

maddy17

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

hey maddy .. i have to lose weigjht close to 20 kgs. I joined gym and not going regularly. i wud say i didnt go for more than 2 weeks now
    decided to go frm today without fail as subscription is valid only till march mid else sud renew (thast no issue)
    yet.. how much do you think one can lose when doing workouts for 1 hr in gym and maintaining proper diet?

6. maddy17

maddy17 Bronze IL'ite

Hi sapthu02,

I think it's great that you are looking to lose weight and become healthy. I can't guarantee you that you will loose 'x' amount of kilos because we all have different body system and different metabolism rate but i can safely say that with regular exercise and healthy diet you would easily loose a lot of kilos.

Good luck!!!
    maddy17

7. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

iam having gas troubles while dieting and i have unique problem nobody beleives i need to lose weight i was 73.9 at 5 '4 so imagine my frustration i feel like banging my head when none beleives even in office fortunately my arms and thighs etc are very thin so many dont understand my weight, this makes weightloss even more difficult i need to prove them steping on to weighing machine,.so finally tuk decision no to tell anybody iam on weight loss becoz they will sure demotivate me.now my weight is 68.4 kilo in 4.5 months