1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I need a weight loss partner...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by forgiven10, Jul 8, 2011.

1. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry I deserted you all for a while. I am back now. And I'll make an effort to stay faithful to this thread like before. Today I worked out for 45 minutes after a looooong time! Planning to do the same tomorrow! Need to work on my diet. How is everyone doing?

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Melon,

Nothing can match shopping in Old city :) I am at Hyderabad, just waiting for these T stuff to get over and start my Diwali shopping in old city :) Lovely bangles, nice pearls :)

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Welcome back Sophie :thumbsup

4. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi sophie,welcome bk... How r u? Kahan goom hogai thi, sab theek chalra na.. We missed u so much... Good start re... Keep it up!

5. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi radha... Hyd old city is the best place to shop around... Bangles r lovely... Advance wishes for diwali... Hv a nice shopping....

6. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi gals... Gm.. How is everyone?

Yesterdays update....

Morning a glass of warm warm water later had aloevera juice diluted in a tall glass of water..

Bf - oats

mid morning- green tea
    1/2 orange later

lunch - 2 phulkas with curry

evening - at shopping-4 pieces of panipuri

dinner - a bowl of fruits- papaya, apple and pomo

b4 bed a cup of warm milk

water - 3 litres

workout -
    30 situps
    30 pushups
    30 side bend with weights
    30 toe touching while standing
    45 mins walk with leslie

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Good Morning..

Yesterday's Menu:

7.00 am: warm water + honey
    8.30 am: dosa 2 (less oil)+ beetroot + idli podi (without oil)
    10.30 am: 10 pista
    1.45 pm: chapathi + beetroot + cucumber,carrot mix raita
    5.30 pm: 2 marie digestive biscuits
    8.30 pm: 1 pomogranate
    9.30 pm: 1 bowl dal soup + 1 small dosa with curd

Workout: 1km gym cycling + 60 mins walking

This is my yesterda's diet and workout..

I bought a weight machine yesterday...... :)

8. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

good morning sabari... Good going with food and workout...which one did u buy?

Any idea abt how much a good weighing machine costs in india, digital one....?

9. upfsabari

@Archu, Good to see you back :) Take care of your health dear.. If you start doing surya namaskar, your health will be very much improved.. Try starting from 2 sets, then increase it gradually.

@Mallika, How can one start suryanamaskar with 20-25 sets??? Is it possible?? Because as far as I know, we can start with 2 sets or so??? Even I don't understand US sizes..

@Bharati, Oh.. Yesterday was your DH's birthday a?? Convey my wishes to him.. Hope you had a nice dinner yesterday.. What was the menu? Btw, nice idea.. :) Good that you worked out for almost 2 hrs.. Great going dear.. :)

@Twinkle, Good that you are doing yoga.. I have been in Isha Yoga's Inner Engineering class.. Too good.. When I used to do it, I feel very energetic and enthusiastic... But now I lost touch.. Either I've to volunteer or I've to attend it again.. :-(

@Vidu, Yes dear, you are right.. I've to stop buying that.. I love that so got one packet.. Once it is over, I'm not gonna buy again.. And I'm also joining in your deal.. 1 hr workout in weekend.. Will start this week.. :)

@Priya, You told exactly what I wanted to tell.. This week I'm going to my MIL's place.. Will end up being in the kitchen or doing something else the whole two days.. If I'm here, atleast I can take rest for sometime in the noon/wake up a little late on sunday.. but this week :-( However, one good thing is I'll be active for both the days which results in calorie burns.. I've to beg my hubby to allow me to take his pictures.. :p

@Melon, Bangles will be very very good near charminar.. I miss my shopping near secunderabad, charminar, etc.. I was in hyderabad for around 6 months.. Nice diet.. Various workoutssssssssssss.. super yaar.. :)

@Sophie, Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good to see you back here.. you are welcome back.. Kudos to you....!!! We missed you toooooooo much... Kick start your diet and workout dear.. Target new goals.. We are here to motivate you..

Girls, Connect me in gmail/yahoo.. but how can i share my gmail id??

@Priya&Vidya, atleast you people are in 5ft and above.. And poor me is just 4'11 :-(

10. upfsabari

Hi dear.. Good Morning... I bought Nova digital one.. It costs Rs.730/- You can try in any medical shops dear.. The same one costs Rs.2200/- in bangalore.. I got this from Kannan Departmental Stores, Dindigul. My brother bought it for me and courier it. Yesterday I got.